Halo 4
To Donut, shame you don't like the storyline, clearly millions of others do. I personally like it.
I also hate when people try to bring 'realism' into talking about a game. Who the FUCK wants to play a highly realistic game? Go outside.
Game engine sucks, I don't really know what your talking about there. If its the 'Halo' feel then it is a bit like marmite - you love it or you hate it.
Stupid character animation - ^^
Boring - That's an opinion.
(06-19-2012, 05:25 PM)Adman Wrote: To Donut, shame you don't like the storyline, clearly millions of others do. I personally like it.
I also hate when people try to bring 'realism' into talking about a game. Who the *** wants to play a highly realistic game? Go outside.
Game engine sucks, I don't really know what your talking about there. If its the 'Halo' feel then it is a bit like marmite - you love it or you hate it.
Stupid character animation - ^^
Boring - That's an opinion.

when i said unrealistic i mentioned only several minor situations
"oh cewl! i wear that suit and i can somehow hit the tank but i will actually kill a player! or i can flip the tank with my own bare hands!"

However i must admit that very rarely i play Halo 2 multiplayer just when i get boredand just because my friend really loves it (I dont want to ask him same question i asked you all just out of respect and i dont want to hear 'are you retard?"

But when i played ODST! my thoughts were like
"im not spending a single penny for Reach"
Cortana was raging at the end of the trailer.