FUMUKU going down the tubes?
Yea, the day I got admin our RP output went downhill, since i was always being swarmed with calls and couldnt manage the event.

Who knows, maybe now i can finaly RP somthing for more than 5 minutes
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
You need to stop posting stupid threads.
Bloody hell, Why all the hate on me?

Im just saying that it doesnt exactly look brilliant at the moment, anyone who thinks it does GTFO.

P.S DubWub, What are the on your account that I frankly dont care about Threads you find stupid...
We don't need to be reminded. If you actually bothered to look, we already stated many times that we aren't active within our own bloody thread.
(05-07-2012, 09:58 PM)Warior135 Wrote: Bloody hell, Why all the hate on me?

Im just saying that it doesnt exactly look brilliant at the moment, anyone who thinks it does GTFO.

P.S DubWub, What are the on your account that I frankly dont care about Threads you find stupid...

Because you decided that an intelligent way to start a conversation was to insert 5 words into a thread, and hit post. This somehow came across in your mind as an on par idea. You didn't even use a prompt. We could start talking about ice cream flavors for gods sake.

Did you really think your 2 cents mattered so much, that you should post a thread for it? Nobody actually gives a damn about your great scott.
Objection.

The reason I even made this thread is due to the fact the owner (Blackdog) Who was an admin, now isnt when most of the "RP" I have seen from you lot has relied on said power.
Well, the original post only has 5 words, so I don't know how it states any of what you just said.
According to the text, it actually states that you made it because you said Great scott, which you felt was thread worthy.
Sad 
(05-07-2012, 10:07 PM)Coal Felpz Wrote:
(05-07-2012, 09:58 PM)Warior135 Wrote: Bloody hell, Why all the hate on me?

Because you decided that an intelligent way to start a conversation was to insert 5 words into a thread, and hit post. This somehow came across in your mind as an on par idea. You didn't even use a prompt. We could start talking about ice cream flavors for gods sake.

Did you really think your 2 cents mattered so much, that you should post a thread for it? Nobody actually gives a damn about your great scott.

I do admit just putting "Great Scott" is a bit stupid, Must have a bit of BTTF on the mind, But I did it so if I talked down on them they would flame me because of it...
This thread and the thread about Blackdog being demoted were really pointless and should be closed. All they have and are going to do are start arguements and hate.
(05-07-2012, 10:16 PM)Reliqua Wrote: This thread and the thread about Blackdog being demoted were really pointless and should be closed. All they have and are going to do are start arguements and hate.

I agree on it being closed, I have been drenched in Hate-Launcher fire...

It isnt very good for ones self-esteem.