[FL:RP] Bykkosaurus
A total of reports by this user can be reviewed here: http://fldatabase.weebly.com/

Name of player: [FL:RP]Bykkosaurus

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40124482

Time in GMT: +1

Server: V33

Summary: This person claims it is justifying and fair to trap a claimed propkiller in a "cage" phx prop. Me and that guy came in a big discussion, and i decided this guy seems to not understand taking a situation into his own hands means backseat admining. I told him to record the actions done, and maybe take some screenshots. But he refused to do that in the future, he meant it was the right way to deal with the situation.

Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhmVBjqwY...e=youtu.be

[Image: 2012-05-03_00002.jpg]
[Image: 2012-05-03_00003.jpg]

All screenshots has been taken under the casting of the Youtube video evidence.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Commenting

We believe that eveyone has the right to defend themselfs, however Fearless has some rules

DO NOT post in any ban thread unless you have sufficient evidence for/against the banned player or unless you're an admin.

Anyone who does post without the above WILL face a temporary forum warning.

There is no point begging for forgiveness as this is not the place to do that. You are to explain clearly what you did, why you did it and why you won't do it again. It is then up to the FL Staff to decide whether you deserve the ban or not. Also remember that being apologetic, truthful and remorseful for your actions can actually help your appeal regardless of what you have done.

You're not allowed to under any circumstances create a new forum account or ask someone to post a wrongly banned appeal.
I witnessed it, i did tell him it was Back seat admining, and he replyed by punching me.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

Here to defend myself.
First off, I admit that it is backseat administrating and if rules are followed religiously, there is no need in reading my defence.
I had been playing cop for a few hours, and I hadn't seen a single admin.
After a while I noticed people raging about this guy, breaking several rules:
Propkilling
Propblocking
Proppushing
RDMing
NLRing
After the first few murders I warned him, then proceeded to shoot him. Assuming he was going to abide by the NLR rule I went on with my business.
Later on I see him going to the same places, and repeatedly prokilling, proppushing, propblocking and RDMing. I try to ask him to stop but he doesn't respond in chat.
I then proceeded to handcuff him, but after a while he kept committing suicide so he could get back to RDMing, propkilling etc.
I decided the best course of action was to take some picture, handcuff him, and put him in a cage and ask him to undo his props and stop propkilling etc.
I get a mere ok from the guy when I asked him to remove his props, but he would not reply to by requests for him to promise to stop propkilling etc, So I kept him there until he promised not to.
I made an advert in chat to let the people who had been killed, blocked or had their cars flinged around by this guy that I had put him in a cage, so that no one had to worry anymore.

In my mind, I had 2 choices, Minimacfox said I had a third so i'll be including that below.
1.Take pictures/videos and make a ban request, and let him continue to kill and propblock in his rampage until an admin got on (which didn't seem to be happening)
2.Let him go and continue to kill/tase him everytime he propkilled proppushed until either he or I left, or and admin got on.
3. Put him in a cage until either he promised to stop or and admin joined.

Even though the third one is against the rules, I consider it justified.

Minimacfox is requesting this ban because he believes i am backseat admining, But earlier today when the rebel spawn exit was propblocked, Was me making a staircase so people could jump over it also backseat admining? Or should I have sat there as a rebel for hours until an admin got on to fix it.

And I did not 'refuse to do that in the future' however the situation was so dire that somebody had to take action until and admin got on.

EDIT: TheJoker, I don't recall punching you, and I'm not the type to respond to someone telling me i'm rulebreaking, as minimacfox can show you as I argued with him for a long time, If i did punch you, i believe i may have indadvertedly done it, so I do apologise
With all respect i do understand your actions done under those circumstances, but I'm afraid we can't get around the rules. They are here to be followed by EVERYONE, including in intense situations as these. There is no exceptions to be made, as i do believe that would be stated in the rules if otherwise.

I am gonna tell you again, I know i told you in-game too, but the only way to deal with these guys is to:

- Warn them

- if they refuse/ignore you, turn on your fraps and record his actions (maybe some screenshots too)

I am sure the admins will tell you something similiar like this to do.

Just as I did to you here, you could have done to the other rulebreakers, and yes, maybe they are gonna continue propkilling in a long time before the banhammer falls on their head. but the longer you record their actions made, ( the longer they do it) the longer the ban will be.
Ban request approved.