Glitching of cars
A total of reports by this user can be reviewed here: http://fldatabase.weebly.com/

This is kinda new, I am very unsure whether the persons stated below deserves a ban or not. I have heard that what happenend in the movie with those cars, can be made with using a simple tool on the toolgun, which makes it fly. You can't use it on v2d, but on v33 I heard you can still use it. I have never seen a flying car like that before, but suddenly when that tool is available on v33, there is cars flying around on v33. Funny coincidence don't you think? Especially when it happens with 2 cars with 2 different names on them, under 5 min. Anyways, I would like you admins to discuss (if you are unsure too) whether this is legit minging or not, DENY it, if the FL staff is unsure whether they are guilty or not in the glitching of cars. I don't want to be the starter of a crisis.

Name of player: Rradley

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32735316

Time in GMT: +1

Server: V33

Summary: I was walking around in chaos already, when suddenly one thing really took my attention... Flying cars
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name of player: Dr.Deathpwnsz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40381226

Time in GMT: +1

Server: V33

Summary: Same as above, only thing is it happened 5 mins after the first glitching car, seems this guy copied the glitching car trick.

THE ABOVE NAMES STATED AND SUBJECTED TO BE ACCUSED, HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM THE GLITCHING CARS

Around 2:30 in the movie, there is a clip (I forgot to add), that is when the other guy made the same trick.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=almDTLFJN...e=youtu.be

Rradley's glitching car
[Image: 2012-04-27_00010.jpg]

Dr.Deathpwnsz glitching car
[Image: 2012-04-27_00012.jpg]
Screenshot evidence has been taken under the casting of the Youtube video evidence
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Commenting

We believe that eveyone has the right to defend themselfs, however Fearless has some rules

DO NOT post in any ban thread unless you have sufficient evidence for/against the banned player or unless you're an admin.

Anyone who does post without the above WILL face a temporary forum warning.

There is no point begging for forgiveness as this is not the place to do that. You are to explain clearly what you did, why you did it and why you won't do it again. It is then up to the FL Staff to decide whether you deserve the ban or not. Also remember that being apologetic, truthful and remorseful for your actions can actually help your appeal regardless of what you have done.

You're not allowed to under any circumstances create a new forum account or ask someone to post a wrongly banned appeal.
I would like to add to this by saying Rradley is not a hacker and he does apologize for this inconvenience, I know him In real life and he has a very bad knowledge of computers let alone hacking, this was infact a bug of the server, not the toolgun used. He actually accidentally (due to lag) slammed his car into the wall and shortly after died from the impact. if anyone is to blame it would be the map as it probably has a fault in one of the structures.
Hello,

As i have been blamed for these events i would like to explain what happened in my veiw.

I was a cop and spawned a police car and spent a bit of time patrolling with some friends. I then saw that I could become a black market dealer so i left my car at the petrol station near to the nexus and became a Black Market dealer. Unfortunatly as it spawns you quite far from the nexus i had to walk to the station to collect my car so i could trade it for my golf. I got is and when i tried to reverse the car started flipping and going spastic. The car killed two people before killing me inside. I then disconnected and reconnected to reset my car.

A bunch of people were saying that i was hacking and i dont know how to hack, let alone a well run server that has been running for ages.

Then it happend to the other player (Dr *something*). I assume there was someone else there who had done something to the cars or whether there is a glitch near the BP.

Rradley
Rradley for this glitch were 1-2 other players want to stop the car landed in the Request Ban List. You should take that on your shoulder because it was your car and has killed over 15 people.

I am a Witness too but i got at this Moment no Evidence because this Car killed me like 3 times too...

Have to say anything more about
Can another admin review this I would like to get a second opinion... When I have seen cars glitched out from the server they do not act like this... They only act like this when someone has tampered with it.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Its possible someone did this, however being the owner of the car in question does not mean its them
Moved to denied.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.