Profile customization
Photo 
I've tried to improve the user profiles by allowing you to personalize it more than just your bio and some other basic info. I've made more fields you can fill in (optionally), I've added the ability to have your favorite Youtube movie/music on your profile and I added a message box for your profile visitors to write something, just like on your Steam profile. Last but not least you see the last 10 visitors to your profile.

For an example, I guess you should visit my profile or others who have personalized their profile already. Smile

If you have any suggestions, for example more things to add, just say here and maybe I'll add it too.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I love this so much. Hopefully everyone uses it so I dont have to search for steam names of people who like to make their names on the forums different then on steam.

Cheese
Hmm.. Favourite movies and music.. But no favourite books or games? This is A: A gaming community, needs games tab, and B: Books are awesome, people need to read more.

If these aren't in by the time the bombers hit I'm adding it myself Tounge
(04-26-2012, 09:20 PM)Faustie Wrote: Books are awesome, people need to read more.

Books are good if they are either
A. on sparknotes or any other summary website Wink
B. Have less then 200 pages and pictures Cheese
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Will1281, Flux
(04-26-2012, 09:20 PM)Faustie Wrote: Hmm.. Favourite movies and music.. But no favourite books or games? This is A: A gaming community, needs games tab, and B: Books are awesome, people need to read more.

If these aren't in by the time the bombers hit I'm adding it myself Tounge

I added the favorite games. Books are not very interesting since people read books in their own languages I suppose.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Fultz
Hey, I read books in other languages Tounge Makes it more interesting. Only do it with good literature though, and books I have at least some reference point to and a bit of knowledge in the language. You learn a LOT.
What about favorite TV shows?
So... Now we just need a timeline, a shitload of pictures and a cover photo!

Then it will be awesome!

Anyways it's cool now.
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • Noobias
Great addition. Smile
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I love it ! Thank You !!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]