OMFG
Exclamation 
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Not using an appropriate, descriptive subject when posting
I AM TIRED OF BEING BANED FOR PEOPLE WHO CALL ME A PUSSY AND A DICK OR MY (IN GAME) FACE LOOKS LOOKS LIKE A PUSSY THEY WANT TO FUCK IM TIRED OF IT AND I RDM THEM AND NO ADMINS HEP ME!!!!! I wish there where better admin
[Image: hemad.jpg]
The following 11 users Like blusheep23's post:
  • Nevy, Spartan, Spartanjunior, GRiiM, Dubwub, Leonidas, Caroline, Kalist, Anakonda, Warior135, Crownguard
(04-25-2012, 01:53 AM)jacksonsp117 Wrote: I AM TIRED OF BEING BANED FOR PEOPLE WHO CALL ME A PUSSY AND A *** OR MY (IN GAME) FACE LOOKS LOOKS LIKE A PUSSY THEY WANT TO *** IM TIRED OF IT AND I RDM THEM AND NO ADMINS HEP ME!!!!! I wish there where better admin

It is called ignoring them?
(04-25-2012, 01:53 AM)jacksonsp117 Wrote: I AM TIRED OF BEING BANED FOR PEOPLE WHO CALL ME A PUSSY AND A *** OR MY (IN GAME) FACE LOOKS LOOKS LIKE A PUSSY THEY WANT TO *** IM TIRED OF IT AND I RDM THEM AND NO ADMINS HEP ME!!!!! I wish there where better admin

You were banned for breaking a rule. Expect that to happen. Now if someone insults you, call an admin OR gather evidence and post a ban request. Then said player will be banned, and you won't be because you took matter into your own hands.
Better admin? We have the best.
The following 1 user Likes The_Alpha_Dog's post:
  • Spartan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0
The following 3 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Basse, Leonidas, Warior135
Sounds like someone decided to take matters into their own hands and is now butthurt because they got banned.
Love this kid, starts posting threads everywhere saying he gets insulted so he breaks rules, then he says the admins are bad?

Wookie Lol@You.
[Image: Blank-Facepalm.gif]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSExP8AgzvRoVzZ1I243Bi...GiWNphLJHQ]
The following 1 user Likes Colonel Burger's post:
  • blusheep23