DDoS.
Okay, I'm so piss'd off now. The server gets DDoSED every second. Its been 1-2 years since I played on this server and I started again 2 weeks ago and the server keep going down. Seriously Fearless? Get some damn Protection. Don't tell us you don't have the money. Its not that much. And everyone who is DDoSing you is some small Skids from HF/UBERS/L33T who bought a Booter which you just enter an IP and amount of seconds allowed UDP/SSYN and they boot you. So easy is it. And you can't even get protection? Please do something. I bet many players already left. And that SKID who made a thread about ddosing you is obv not a girl. Just some little 12 year old who payed a person to make that and who bought a booter. DO SOMETHING!

Edit: prove it wasn't a girl: http://www.fansigngenerator.com/make.asp...5-85--left OH GOD HAHA
You're making everything sound so easy. If that's the case, make your own large community and try to protect it from DDoS.

Please dont make it sound like you're all clever on how to protect such stuff. It's not hard to hear that you're not.

And last but not least. We know it's a generator. Not hard to see.
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • Spartan
(04-22-2012, 03:45 PM)StillAlive Wrote: You're making everything sound so easy. If that's the case, make your own large community and try to protect it from DDoS.

Please dont make it sound like you're all clever on how to protect such stuff. It's not hard to hear that you're not.

And last but not least. We know it's a generator. Not hard to see.
Know what Habbo is? Yes, Small habbo retro's can Protect from it and you can't?
Habbo is a much bigger thing.
They get loads of money, and I mean LOADS with it.
You can't compare to FL.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(04-25-2012, 12:58 PM)Midget Wrote: Habbo is a much bigger thing.
You can't compare to FL.
SMALL.... HABBO.... RETROS.... A habbo retro is a Habbo private server which is illegal and not hosted by habbo but hosted by someone just like Fearless.
(04-25-2012, 01:59 PM)Okiver Wrote:
(04-25-2012, 12:58 PM)Midget Wrote: Habbo is a much bigger thing.
You can't compare to FL.
SMALL.... HABBO.... RETROS.... A habbo retro is a Habbo private server which is illegal and not hosted by habbo but hosted by someone just like Fearless.

[Image: 35p02u.jpg]
-Signature removed-
The following 4 users Like s.J.'s post:
  • Spartan, The_Alpha_Dog, Nevy, WorldWideCoffee
Link a site that offers 100% DDoS free protection. Until then just stop talking.
(04-25-2012, 04:03 PM)Dylan Wrote: Link a site that offers 100% DDoS free protection. Until then just stop talking.

You could actually try and search google.
(04-26-2012, 06:35 PM)Okiver Wrote:
(04-25-2012, 04:03 PM)Dylan Wrote: Link a site that offers 100% DDoS free protection. Until then just stop talking.

You could actually try and search google.

He's saying shut up until you can find a DDoS protection that protects Fearless 100%. He's being sarcastic so please stop getting anal.
All I have seen you do is argue... Just shut up for once!

Also Soul and the admin team are doing something! Maybe you can help by not making stupid threads like this and stressing them out!