Courthouse Information
Hello Fearless Community.

Unban requests
I've seen lately a lot of Unban requests which was posted by people who were banned under one day (1440 minutes).
Its against our rules so would you please stop it.
And before you post a unban request you should take a breath, calm down and don't rage in it. That won't help at all, only make it worse and maybe lead to a forum warning.

Admin abuse
If you want to post an Admin abuse thread, make sure you have proper evidence not a witness. Get a picture(s) or a video of it. That makes our work and your work a lot more easy. Also you have to calm down before posting the thread instead of raging and called the admin things like Fu*** you name it.

Find more information about Admin abuse threads here!
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=16331&pid=130647#pid130647

Ban request
If you want to post a ban request please get proper evidence such as a video / screenshot. A witness won't help us much. So do us a favor and your self, get the video / screenshot.

And make sure you use the templates else it will be closed & denied.
Thank you Fearless Community

Best regards,
Andreas
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

And for gods sake stop making abuse threads because you got banned.
The unban thread is there with a purpose and if you've been unrightfully banned, then the request belongs in there.
I have recreated and expanded the current admin abuse thread ruleset in the admin abuse section. I advise people to read it if they plan on posting a thread.
+ support Cheese
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Just my words still alive Tounge

No reason to make this if they calm down (As you say) and they read the rules of the topic

PD: +Support!!
R+ L = J

Will do, thanks for the information Andreas! Smile
Thanks Flabba, you are welcome! :-D

I don't see why a thread was necessary when there are stickies on those forums stating the exact same thing, but with more detail. Do you really expect members to read this, but not the stickies on those forums?
Yes I do, because for some reason I have figured out that people always check the News & Bla thread no idea why but thats how it is.