The new fourm logo
(04-06-2012, 04:43 PM)GunFISH Wrote: Personally I don't like the picture, I mean the picture itself is fine but it's just not a good choice as it does not reflect anything that actually can happen (talking about carrying victims out of burning buildings) nor anything that happens very often (good fireman RP or fires for that matter)

I'd also like to note that my opinion has nothing to do with me not winning Tounge

I see an act of jealousy O.o
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

(04-07-2012, 12:15 PM)Headster Wrote:
(04-06-2012, 04:43 PM)GunFISH Wrote: Personally I don't like the picture, I mean the picture itself is fine but it's just not a good choice as it does not reflect anything that actually can happen (talking about carrying victims out of burning buildings) nor anything that happens very often (good fireman RP or fires for that matter)

I'd also like to note that my opinion has nothing to do with me not winning Tounge

It's like you didn't even read what I wrote.
(04-09-2012, 02:17 AM)GunFISH Wrote:
(04-07-2012, 12:15 PM)Headster Wrote:

It's like you didn't even read what I wrote.

i did but i see fibs Tounge

[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

Meh... :\
I liked the fireman picture more than this one.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Serpent Lord
(04-11-2012, 12:18 AM)Soul Wrote: I liked the fireman picture more than this one.

Agreed.
(04-11-2012, 12:18 AM)Soul Wrote: I liked the fireman picture more than this one.

I don't agree, I think the Fearless colours is blue, the other photo had a nice mountain background with a nice blue sky, so a red colour is a big big change. I personaly like the old one, but this one is great too
R+ L = J