We have a New Server for building and then using on the main servers

176.31.228.8:27040
  • Same Build restrictions
  • Noclip
  • God
  • Rotating Map every say 3 hours with warnings
  • Your Inventory available
  • No saving of userdata
  • Copy dupes between server (using tool available already on forum)
  • Must have atleast 4 hours too use

Note: This isnt a Seperate Server like normal Build Servers, this is Made for Building and using on the normal servers, there will be the same limits and restrictions in relation to builds
Yes! Will be going on this server to make Adv Dupes without the crashes (hopefully)

Thanks for this!

*Edit* Could you please stop people using weapons/cars on this server though? We don't need RDMers or CDMers.
Will it still be on some version of evocity? If it is, I can finally test out my structures without being forced to RP as my job while I'm building.
(04-04-2012, 11:51 PM)SnowMan Wrote: Yes! Will be going on this server to make Adv Dupes without the crashes (hopefully)

Thanks for this!

*Edit* Could you please stop people using weapons/cars on this server though? We don't need RDMers or CDMers.

We got god Cheese
yes same version of evocity
i left those thing enabled incase people want for testing
there will be no CDM, RDM because you can fly and have god so no 1 will be dieing
(04-04-2012, 11:53 PM)Basse605 Wrote:
(04-04-2012, 11:51 PM)SnowMan Wrote: Yes! Will be going on this server to make Adv Dupes without the crashes (hopefully)

Thanks for this!

We got god Cheese

Oh I misread that part lol.

Nice Temar, Looking forward to try this out Wink
Why must you have 4 hours?
That's actually not the smartest thing.
Wouldn't you rather players familiarize themselves with basics on the buildserver rather than have newbs come into the RP server and mess everything up? I just don't see any point in the time limit?
[Image: JdpYT.gif]
[Image: source.gif]
The following 1 user Likes The Crack Fox's post:
  • Crownguard
Find the original thread that would explain;

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11834