NV staff banned
Information 
G'day again.

Quite a sudden change within a short time. All NV staff members have received a permanent ban from the forum, servers and the TS.

Why is this? You just opened a thread today suggesting otherwise Nudel!

I know what you must be thinking, it does seem like a sudden decision and it really is. I realized one thing while opening the thread, where I was talking about keeping peace between the communities, there never will be. The differences are too big, just the discussion underneath the thread which was ment to be flatten the waves failed it's aim. All we got was more discussion and ended up with us banning our own loyal members from our own servers.

The differences between FL and NV are too big simply because they are so similiar. Many things on NV can be recognized from FL, talk about the forum structure, the templates, userbars, fonts, colours, their server which is running a cider based gamemode on v2d, their suggestion thread which is full of things we have on FL already, I don't know why they leave FL if all they do is recreate it all over again.

They have been very disloyal FL members with the actions they have taken and I expected much more of them really.

Banning all of them from FL now does seem harsh and very sudden, but it is probably the best way of keeping further discussions and conflicts away. I am really pissed of by all the discussing meanwhile and I think it is the best solution to just go separate ways.

This will stay closed to prevent further flames. If there is a need to discuss, there is a discussion section on the forum, open a thread.
I'll go to bed now and come back tomorrow, when hell broke loose.

- Nudel
Dare to think!
The following 2 users Like Nudelholz's post:
  • Andreas, SoulRipper
I want to include that we decided this with a group conversation on Steam. We've given NV a few weeks to solve those issues and they didn't even attempt to. This is why we decided it's enough now.

Edit: You will awake normally and justice has been served.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.