ryan!'s Unban Request
Your name: Karma (mainly known as Ryan!)

Your ban ID: 7504

Banned by: Elder

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: No one just me and the admins

Why we should unban you:

I was permbanned for being aggressive. that is what they told me. I don't think it is against the rules to be aggressive. Yes i realize it isn't really supported, But everyone is aggressive at some points. I don't break any rules when i am being aggressive. If someone could give me an example of me actually breaking a rule in the rules i would be more than happy to hear it.
Truthfully the ban just doesn't make any sense.. "ban request approved, aggressive RP, rude behavior towards admins, fail RP, encouraging others to fail RP"

1. "ban request approved" THERE WAS NO BAN REQUEST ON ME... I don't even know where that come from.

2. "aggressive RP" Explained up there ^^^^

3."rude behavior towards admins" I can't recall doing this, Unless you think me saying to worldwide that the job "sex slave" could be offensive, rude?...

4. "fail RP" Never failed RPed, I am not even sure where this come from... give me an example if you can please

5. "encouraging others to fail RP" Since i never fail Rped i could not have encouraged other to... Plus wouldn't it be the player who joined fault?

This is my last point, I have been on the server for a while now.. I have had no problems with admins nothing has went wrong... Until worldwide told Blackdog i changed my name to "karma". I got permabanned that day. How does that work? I had no problems at all.. They only example they could give me of breaking the rules was The raid on FUMUKU. Which doesn't make sense because out of that whole raid why did me and Todcat only get banned? and you didn't even break the rules during the raid.
(i really didn't read over this that well sorry for mistakes i could have made D: )
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
Anyone Cheese ?
Well since Ryan is my brother i feel i have the right to post here. If not then i am sorry.

Since I watched his computer screen the whole time you were banning him, none of your reasons are valid. Like he said there is no ban request. Other than the whole war thing he hasn't shown any aggressive rp. And There has been no fail rp. This ban you gave to him and todcat were both to just get rid of them. Elder you hated Ryan ever since the DarkRp incident. I understand why you are mad but that doesn't mean you can just ban them. If there was actually a valid reason for Ryan to be banned than I would understand. But you are obviously avoiding this post so you can go ahead and continue with you life.

But if anyone else wants to post here because this time he was banned for a reason that Elder hates him. All of his claims in the ban are false other than he was aggressive but he hasnt ever since Blackdog, Coffee, and I discussed about him.
(03-19-2012, 12:55 AM)Fultzy Wrote: Well since Ryan is my brother i feel i have the right to post here. If not then i am sorry.

Since I watched his computer screen the whole time you were banning him, none of your reasons are valid. Like he said there is no ban request. Other than the whole war thing he hasn't shown any aggressive rp. And There has been no fail rp. This ban you gave to him and todcat were both to just get rid of them. Elder you hated Ryan ever since the DarkRp incident. I understand why you are mad but that doesn't mean you can just ban them. If there was actually a valid reason for Ryan to be banned than I would understand. But you are obviously avoiding this post so you can go ahead and continue with you life.

But if anyone else wants to post here because this time he was banned for a reason that Elder hates him. All of his claims in the ban are false other than he was aggressive but he hasnt ever since Blackdog, Coffee, and I discussed about him.

Before people say "We don't hate him??!!? Why would you say that?!!!!!"

[Image: CA9ux.png]

He said stuff about Todcat being a moron and i was told after i got banned he said he hates Lombardi members, But sadly this is the only screenshot i got.
I almost feel like laughing. I have NEVER seen any of you guys pull out good passive RP nor well made agressive RP.

I vouch for the perm to stay.

Edit: I've changed the thread title so people know it's you.
We banned you for a month, in which you begged for a second chance to prove that you could do passive RP. We gave you that second chance, and you didn't prove to us that you could do proper passive RP. Instead you used all of your time hanging out with an unofficial minge clan that started random clan wars with my clan, just so you can cause violence and get revenge for what happened to your old clan... the Lombardi's.

Not only did you spend your time RDM'ing and metagaming, you also talked complete shit on all the admins and you showed not one bit of respect towards us. You disrespect us, ignore what we have to say, and you seem to like making up your own rules and not follow by our rules... the rules you refuse to read. If you actually did follow the rules and if you weren't a blatant a**hole then we wouldn't be having this debate and you would be playing on the server happily! But nope, you think you are the god damn boss on the server.

And to top this all off, you have over 10 bans, which all started from last August. That is a LONG time to learn from your mistakes, but you have gotten progressively worse over time. We have given you so many chances Ryan; others don't get as many chances as you did, and keeping you around is embarrassing to us and makes us look like fools.

TL;DR You never learn from your mistakes, you hate us, we hate you, gtfo
I vote for no chance of an unban.

Elder says it all :-)
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
I understand what you are saying. But he hasn't done anything to deserve the ban. I would understand if he rdmed someone and you banned him. But you just went up to him and banned him for aggressive rp. If you are going to ban aggressive rp i would ban everyone on the top kill list. All I'm saying is the only valid ban you had in the list for the perma is aggressive rp and that isn't bannable unless it was just added.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (Ryan!, STEAM_0:0:40916370) will stand as issued.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team