Something Sad happened
I live in an appartment building and there just were a fire in my neighbor's appartment.
I also live on a boarding school in the weekdays. We are getting forced home this tuesday. And becuase i have Asthma i can't get home cause there's still smoke. And i can't stay on the boarding school cause we are getting forced to go home. So in 4 hours i got nowhere to go... :S.
Ah shit man, Im sorry to hear that..If i could id tell you to come to my house! I'd have a beer waiting for ya.

Anyway...I hope this gets resolved for ya buddy. Try to think if there is somewhere else you can go!
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

Thanks.
Ow man that sucks.. Sorry to hear about that. Do you know how long it is until the smoke clears to safe levels?
sad to hear man i really hope you can find somewhere to go. if it weren't so far between denmark and sweden i would have let you live with me.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(03-15-2012, 10:38 AM)Faustie Wrote: Ow man that sucks.. Sorry to hear about that. Do you know how long it is until the smoke clears to safe levels?

Becuase of the carbon made under the fire i can be back in four days. But others without Asthma can already be home again tomorrow.

Offtopic: Faustie you got 666 likes you devil!
(03-15-2012, 10:44 AM)Sommer Wrote: Offtopic: Faustie you got 666 likes you devil!

Not anymore Cheese
[Image: a727b588-3623-40cc-91bb-97563bdaca7e.jpg]
FFFFFFFUUUUUUU
Kidding... you know i love you
Take the ferry to Skive, Jylland.

Then we can hang and eat some Doritos. Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
There is a long way to Jylland from bornholm... 8 hours by train...