USA and Asia Admin Applications
(03-11-2012, 03:11 PM)wweee2345 Wrote:
(03-11-2012, 02:23 PM)Dryblood Wrote: This is to make the night admin shifts less straining and tiring.

Please make sure you have a USA or Asian time zone and are active during the "European night time".

Also unless we see a good application we are not desperate and will not pick an application to approve if we feel none meet the requirements.

All applications will be reviewed in our Office.

Template:

Name:
Timezone:
SteamID:
Ingame Hours:
Player since:
What does FL mean to you:
Reason you want to be a FL Admin:
Are you a committed player:
Any previous admin experience:
What can you bring to the Admin team:
Will you be active during the "European Night":

If your lucky enough to be chosen you will be subject to a Trial.

Thanks and good luck.

Where in god's name is the ban requirements to become an admin?

Now you're just opening it up for minges to reply.

Do you think we are idiots.

We REVIEW applications.

Get ontopic or don't post here
(03-11-2012, 03:03 PM)Sharkie Wrote: Template:

Name: Harry Sefton
Timezone:United States Of American Florida.
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43936839
Ingame Hours: 280
Player since: Start of 2011
What does FL mean to you: everything, I'm on fl everyday and im on as i can.
Reason you want to be a FL Admin: Becasue i like to help people and i am willing to switch servers to help.
Are you a committed player: Yes i am a commied player.
Any previous admin experience: Yes i have been admin on a couple of servers.
What can you bring to the Admin team: well, I am quite fun and im nice to players. I have alot of friends on fl, Normal players AND admins.
Will you be active during the "European Night": Ofcause i will, If people need me i will be on fast, even if im buisy.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10736 Hmm?
The following 3 users Like PrivateToast's post:
  • Serpent Lord, Noobias, Anakonda
(03-11-2012, 03:13 PM)Race Wrote: Name:Race
Timezone:europe
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:28569760
Ingame Hours:307
Player since:2011
What does FL mean to you:Fearless is my second Real Life,every day i'm playing with my friends on fearless,meeting new people,Playing 14 hours a day.
Are you a committed player:yes,i do, this is my only server,i'm allways playing on this server,14 hours a day,Helping New People.
Any previous admin experience:yes,in my 10 years or gaming,i was admin in alot of games,such as,MapleStory,MU,CounterStrike,Flyff,AVA,and more games.
What can you bring to the Admin team:what can i bring to the admin team hmm,i can bring to the admin team a Funny Guy,Thats makes Jokes,makes A Good RP,talking with admins about the problems they have,and help them in any thing i can.
Will you be active during the "European Night":i'm online 14 hours a day in most of my hours (7~9)i dont see an admin online,and people need's help,so i can help them any time thats i'm online,in any problem.

Wrong Timezone

[Image: denied.gif]
(03-11-2012, 03:14 PM)PrivateToast Wrote:
(03-11-2012, 03:03 PM)Sharkie Wrote: Template:

Name: Harry Sefton
Timezone:United States Of American Florida.
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43936839
Ingame Hours: 280
Player since: Start of 2011
What does FL mean to you: everything, I'm on fl everyday and im on as i can.
Reason you want to be a FL Admin: Becasue i like to help people and i am willing to switch servers to help.
Are you a committed player: Yes i am a commied player.
Any previous admin experience: Yes i have been admin on a couple of servers.
What can you bring to the Admin team: well, I am quite fun and im nice to players. I have alot of friends on fl, Normal players AND admins.
Will you be active during the "European Night": Ofcause i will, If people need me i will be on fast, even if im buisy.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10736 Hmm?
Ugh i would post a vid
"Im back."
(03-11-2012, 03:13 PM)Dryblood Wrote:
(03-11-2012, 03:11 PM)wweee2345 Wrote:
(03-11-2012, 02:23 PM)Dryblood Wrote: This is to make the night admin shifts less straining and tiring.

Please make sure you have a USA or Asian time zone and are active during the "European night time".

Also unless we see a good application we are not desperate and will not pick an application to approve if we feel none meet the requirements.

All applications will be reviewed in our Office.

Template:

Name:
Timezone:
SteamID:
Ingame Hours:
Player since:
What does FL mean to you:
Are you a committed player:
Any previous admin experience:
What can you bring to the Admin team:
Will you be active during the "European Night":

If your lucky enough to be chosen you will be subject to a Trial.

Thanks and good luck.

Where in god's name is the ban requirements to become an admin?

Now you're just opening it up for minges to reply.

Do you think we are idiots.

We REVIEW applications.

Get ontopic or don't post here

Never said you were idiots, I pointed out something on the apps, that is directly applied to the topic of the thread.

It seems to me its lacking the other elements of the template from October 2011. Was a much better template with stricter requirements.

-----On Topic-----
Why do we need more admins, anyways?
(03-11-2012, 03:17 PM)wweee2345 Wrote: -----On Topic-----
Why do we need more admins, anyways?

Because 2 admins who play in this timezone almost resigned today.

But the resignation threads where removed.
Name:Coffee Jr

Timezone:-5 GMT

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:47353175

Ingame Hours:291

Player sinceCheeseecember 2011

What does FL mean to you:Are dedicated people who want to know there highest quality education for there real life experience.when they grow up the want to have the skills and experience to provide sound fiscal leadership to the people in real life.I hope that other people realize this too,so they can be prepared for the real world.

Reason you want to be a FL Admin:the purpose of me applying is to help keep the server clean and prepare young people for their future.to me the focus of The server is to teach Young gentleman and kids The tools they will need when they grow up.

Generally, you would consider upgrading the server if there was a business need to do so. For example, Like what you guys are doing right now you guys are upgrading the server to help keep the server clan and i want to be apart of the admin team to help keep the server in good shape.I think if i joined the admin team i could help you guys be more active on the times that you guys are on because there are time when there are no admins on and there is a bunch of minge's on.

Are you a committed player:Yes

Any previous admin experience:Yes (2)

What can you bring to the Admin team:I can bring Intelligence and Alertness.Also i can bring all the mechanics people will need for when they grow up and when they play on this fantastic server.I understand the importance of what it takes to help the server be ass possible as it can and I am ready to do that exact thing.

Will you be active during the "European Night":Yes I will be on as much as possible so I can take some pressure off the other admins to do other activity's that they have to do for the certain day. I am as much as i can because I love games that teach you how you would role play in real life.This server teaches people what there good at and how good they are at in tough situations when they get into one.
I wanna see paragraph answers.
where can i submit an application to Europa time zone admin?
(03-11-2012, 03:26 PM)Race Wrote: where can i submit an application to Europa time zone admin?

Not.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • equal