Ban Request: Multiple People
Star 
Thread Title: Ban Request: Multiple People

Name of player: Various Players

SteamID: Various

Time in GMT: 22:42

Server: v33x

Summary: Multiple People started a Minge Riot at the BP, more than 15 involved. SOmeone also stole my car, after prop pushing my health to 40. Most of the Mingers were unemployed.

Evidence: 14 most recent.

EDIT: Minging's still happening, one guy, Whokiee, killed me with a prop. Edvidence is in the photos.
Witness to all of this, its horrible propkilling spree right now.
Clan Needed Tounge
I lost 30k of equipment doue to this :C Can I be reimmbursed?
I am a witness as well. I have no screenshots, for when I take screenshots on this computer the game crashes. And I know racer lost a ton of stuff because I killed him once, but let him know right away. I also reembersed him. Luckily I had the stuff on me.
Even I am smart enough to know that if you don't include any playernames, or any SteamID's that admins can't do a damn thing.
That is ridiculous.

I mean, now on topic - I was on the server and confirm all of this.
It was a HORRIBLE minge fest.
There was Yoni, Tears, Blat, Dr Peanuts, Whoekiee, 3xrov, Skazileah and those are the only ones I remember.
At least 15 people should be able to post that they witnessed these minges.
Clan Needed Tounge
I remember Yoni and Whoe being part of that. THe others, I don't remember directly seeing, but I'm pretty sure they were part of it as well.
(03-09-2012, 12:29 AM)Coal Felpz Wrote: Even I am smart enough to know that if you don't include any playernames, or any SteamID's that admins can't do a damn thing.
That is ridiculous.

I mean, now on topic - I was on the server and confirm all of this.
It was a HORRIBLE minge fest.

I provided a sure name, got names from everyone on the server, and said 9/10 of the minges were Unemplyed.
I Lost 12k Eqipment and alot of time trying to play normaly until i finally got out of the city :/ they Prop Pushed My car all the time and i couldnt drive Sad
**ME (EL3M3NeSTi) And Olowob Werent a part of what happend
your evidance sucks as there isnt any named in the important pictures
[00:02:14] xSeeJay (STEAM_0:0:40731951) has spawned models/hunter/blocks/cube8x8x8.mdl.
[00:08:41] Whoekiee (STEAM_0:1:21320577) has spawned models/hunter/blocks/cube8x8x8.mdl.

these logs are on the 9th at GMT + 1

there is several of those props and lots of others and lots of dieing etc

Both banned for 1 month