Unban Request MrRicky
Name MrRicky

Steam ID STEAM_0:0:14289285

Server i'm banned from Both servers

Reason for ban Propblocked my car (Let me explain)

Hello to the admin/ Anybody reading this, i would just like to say a bit about my recent '1day ban' First off i will start by saying the video was taken 2 weeks ago whilst i was asking an admin if its ok if i could do demolition derby outside the city "Rp reason of course" So it was not a propblock.

Also it was not welded/frozen in place because i drove around with it on waiting for an admin reply (Which never came) after 6minutes of having it on my car i decided to remove it anyway. It might not show on the video posted but i was talking to the people crowded around and said "I'm waiting for an admin reply about it" so even if they tried to steal it (Which would of been a random theft) i was there with a weapon at disposal.

I do not know why Snowslain (The guy who reported me) Did not discuss the matter with me as this is an old video. I also would like to apologise for the misunderstanding. Thank you For taking your time to read this.
THIS Thread is the Ban Request that was approved.

From what the video shows, you had Prop blocked your car so it didn't get stolen.

What was the Admins name who gave you permission?
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Yeah I have seen the video, but shown i only said "demolition derby betches" which why on earth would i say that out loud for no reason? and i think it was worldwide coffee? but i'm not too sure as this was a while ago. look i don't propblock even so why would i block my car when the garage is right next door it makes no sense?
And sorry i need to rephrase my first paragraph which says i did this 2 weeks after i asked an admin* what i meant to say was

This video was taken 2 weeks ago whilst i was asking an admin if its ok to do* Apologese.
Expired