[Guide] Basic Police RP Guide
I followed evry rule here too XD and what should we do if a killer becomes a cop previously when i was on cuz he changed his job just to kill me and 2 other cops,he killed the other 2 and injured me,he then left the server after we told him "enjoy getting banned" we cant defend ourselves much really,the pistol isnt that good
at the beginning i broke the nlr
but now Im always doing' Anthony DiNozo(ingame Name) is reporting in.How can I help?'(Always do that doesnt matter if I died or just entered the job......And if there is something conflicting with new life rule I wont hurry...like 3mins to the place of crime.....no I will cool down.
BTW

An addition

If you just joined the police force.Introduce yourself and ask if there is anything you could do
Good job. Nice guide. Maybe it will clear a few things up for noob cops. Sadly, they probably wont read this before they either get banned or demoted for not following any of these simple steps.
See You Later, space cowboy...
Adding one point: if the event you've been attempting to resolve has escalated beyond your powers and Special Services arrive to take over, officers on site will receive their orders from the agents. Just like in real life, in most high priority operations, ill-equipped people can do more harm than good.
Yes, this is a good tread you should find a way to get this on the main page of the forums because there are a lot of noob cops out there that do need this!
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
Thanks for posting this, could become helpful to me sometime!
I was recently approached with a questions when it comes to use of tazers with FearRP;

Narcotic Wrote:If an officer has a tazer, and I have a gun wielded without pointing it at anyone, may he taze me?

In the real world, use of lethal force is authorized if there's an armed subject who refuses to comply or poses a threat to any law enforcement officials.

As long as there is no imminent threat, the officers or agents should try to talk the man down, however depending on the situation they are allowed to take immediate action if the subject seems threatening and the best approach would indeed to be take the man down by suprise.

Using a tazer on an armed subject is, however, never allowed in the real world, because the electric current will cause muscle spasms, ending up with uncontrolled movements throughout the body - including the trigger finger.

Based on the previously mentioned points:
1) If the subject is targeted by a tazer and then draws a weapon, the best approach is to taze him, as in real world you could take the man down before he could prepare to fire
2) If the subject had the weapon out before, he is to be considered fully armed and dangerous - thus the law enforcement official should immediately prepare to use lethal force, but attempt talking the individual down - using a tazer is no longer permitted
3) If the subject has the weapon in his hand, points or waves it around, has already began discharging it, then use of lethal force is allowed, but a verbal warning and a warning shot would be highly recommended.
Please note however, that based on the threat posed by our target, warnings can be dismissed - for example, if the subject has opened fire directly (shots are aimed, not random) towards any souls or in other ways expresses a desire to, or already poses an imminent threat to life.

I hope this clarifies the issue.
The following 1 user Likes Killjoy's post:
  • Narc
Great for the newer players! Will force my little brother to read this so he knows like a baws when he starts playing Tounge
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Cool thread!

(01-29-2013, 10:54 AM)Killjoy Wrote: I was recently approached with a questions when it comes to use of tazers with FearRP;

Narcotic Wrote:If an officer has a tazer, and I have a gun wielded without pointing it at anyone, may he taze me?

In the real world, use of lethal force is authorized if there's an armed subject who refuses to comply or poses a threat to any law enforcement officials.

As long as there is no imminent threat, the officers or agents should try to talk the man down, however depending on the situation they are allowed to take immediate action if the subject seems threatening and the best approach would indeed to be take the man down by suprise.

Using a tazer on an armed subject is, however, never allowed in the real world, because the electric current will cause muscle spasms, ending up with uncontrolled movements throughout the body - including the trigger finger.

1) If the subject is targeted by a tazer and then draws a weapon, the best approach is to taze him, as in real world you could take the man down before he could prepare to fire
2) If the subject had the weapon out before, he is to be considered fully armed and dangerous - thus the law enforcement official should immediately prepare to use lethal force, but attempt talking the individual down - using a tazer is no longer permitted
3) If the subject has the weapon in his hand, points or waves it around, has already began discharging it, then use of lethal force is allowed, but a verbal warning and a warning shot would be highly recommended.
Please note however, that based on the threat posed by our target, warnings can be dismissed - for example, if the subject has opened fire directly (shots are aimed, not random) towards any souls or in other ways expresses a desire to, or already poses an imminent threat to life.

Are you a cop in real life or what? :o
(03-12-2013, 08:27 AM)Skakisen Wrote: Cool thread!

(01-29-2013, 10:54 AM)Killjoy Wrote: I was recently approached with a questions when it comes to use of tazers with FearRP;

Are you a cop in real life or what? :o

I'm almost only 15 and even I knew that stuff. It's called reading up about the law, watching the news, etc.