How to raid.
Hey forum,
Kenny here with another guide.
This time is about how to raid

Okay now raiding can go good or bad, Im gona tell you how to make yours good.

Step 1:
Scout out the place your raiding, Its no good if your prepared for a small battle when it turns out the base is full of bad guys.( Or good guys)

Step 2:
Always come prepared, you never know what you will find where your raiding, So bring some lockpicks and crackers.

Step 3:
Make sure you reload your gun before raiding, Some people forget and only get one shot before they die.

Step 4:
Make sure you have a back up gun, If your rifle runs out of ammo it dosent mean you cant switch to your trusty pistol.

Step 5:
Make sure your raiding with people you trust,Never make the mistake of hiring back stabbers.

Step 6:
Make sure you have a couple of medkits,If it goes wrong you need to bring yourself back to good health.

Step 7:
This ones simple, Kevlar believe me, Its a life saver.

Step 8:
Make sure you have a get away car parked nearby and an easy escape route, Your gonna want to get out of there alive.

Step 9:
Always have backup,Dont get cocky, cocky gets your killed.

This was kenny with another guide,
I hope it helps !
Cocky Tounge
I always laugh so much when i cop is trying to kill me and he only have 1 shot xD
(10-30-2010, 01:35 PM)HornyMelon Wrote: I always laugh so much when i cop is trying to kill me and he only have 1 shot xD

two rebels did that yesterday and they failed to raid the pres.
I went up after they raided and got the pres and the cops my self.

and I was the only mafia member.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Very good guide there Kenny, very useful Smile
(10-30-2010, 07:49 PM)MikeyTheFox Wrote:
(10-30-2010, 01:35 PM)HornyMelon Wrote: I always laugh so much when i cop is trying to kill me and he only have 1 shot xD

two rebels did that yesterday and they failed to raid the pres.
I went up after they raided and got the pres and the cops my self.

and I was the only mafia member.

Yea I were a rebel at that time too. I even gave one of them the Deagle, but i didnt join them because I liked the President at that moment. I heard them whine about how they failed so insanely on the radio xD
Lol that happened to me once or twice Tounge , 1 bullet in my deagle (fail Sad).
With a SNIPER its a different story, 1 bullet= 1 shot 1 kill.
i was raiding the prez with my rebel friends when cops came up, i tranqed 1 of the bridge and had to use my awp, BOOM HEADSHOT. i was out of guns now so yeah, i ran and let my friends kill the last cop ( it was esy and i killed most of them already,)

If your sniping mafia and rebels, make sure they dont have bared windows, if they have it might be a thin material (= shoot through) if it isnt, wait for them to come outside. if they dont have bared widows then they are idiots. if you assisting a raid in nexus, i always stay on the floor where no cops SEE me (no i dont spawn any sort of prop(or prop climb)) and aim for the cop running over the bridge, they dont die from the fall (tranq =50% damage)(kevlar=50%damage) so i go and knife em.
Boom Headshot!.........Angel
Orgxer last chance, necropost again and you get yourself a warning.
Wink 
I totaly agree with step:7 because it has saved me lot of time! Cheese Cool Skeptical Omg
steamThinkingteffankp ingame:Steffan Klein Poulsen