Shit I like
(03-03-2012, 08:19 PM)s.J. Wrote: Homo isn't an insult, but you are one though for saying #swagg

You meant it as an insult, I think we all know that.

Anyways since you are posting this on a public forum we can express what we want to. For example saying swag.
I don't really see how that's going to make us getting turned on by the same sex, but if that's how you see it, fair enough.

#Swag #YOLO #RNS #FWM #LMS #YMCMB
The following 1 user Likes NiT GriT's post:
  • Strom
(03-04-2012, 03:06 AM)NiT GriT Wrote: #Swag #YOLO #RNS #FWM #LMS #YMCMB

#DrippinSwaggoo #BASED #TYBG #FBG$ #HYFR
#watisthis
(03-04-2012, 12:42 PM)Whoop Wrote: #watisthis

#iloveyouwhooper

Also what is a hashtag I know it's from twitter but I dislike twitter.
(03-03-2012, 11:10 PM)StillAlive Wrote:
(03-03-2012, 08:19 PM)s.J. Wrote: Homo isn't an insult, but you are one though for saying #swagg

You meant it as an insult, I think we all know that.

Anyways since you are posting this on a public forum we can express what we want to. For example saying swag.
I don't really see how that's going to make us getting turned on by the same sex, but if that's how you see it, fair enough.

Well you just said it yourself.
Since I am posting on this forum I can express what I want, for example calling you homosexual for saying #Swag.
If that is my opinion it is my privilege to express that and share it with the world.
-Signature removed-
(03-04-2012, 05:27 PM)s.J. Wrote: Well you just said it yourself.
Since I am posting on this forum I can express what I want, for example calling you homosexual for saying #Swag.
If that is my opinion it is my privilege to express that and share it with the world.

Ah so you're calling freedom of speech down on me? Well then you're just discriminating me instead which isn't allowed either.
(03-05-2012, 06:36 AM)StillAlive Wrote:
(03-04-2012, 05:27 PM)s.J. Wrote: Well you just said it yourself.

Ah so you're calling freedom of speech down on me? Well then you're just discriminating me instead which isn't allowed either.

How could I call freedom of speech down on you it's just my opinion that #swag is the ultimate sign of homosexuality and it is my right to express that, am not understanding why I'm giving you vagina cramps.
And discriminating, I have nothing against gay people I even have gay friends so no need to feel visualized you're definitely not the only gay person.
But yes I know that gay people have been discriminated over a long period of time but I accept you and your species the way you are.

PS: Updated my list with some new ones, enjoy!
-Signature removed-
(03-05-2012, 05:38 PM)s.J. Wrote: But yes I know that gay people have been discriminated over a long period of time but I accept but I accept you and your species the way you are.

but I accept you and your species the way you are.

you and your species the way you are.

species the way you are.

[Image: 221435NothingtodoHereGifMadethiscuzIwas2...1321553488]
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • s.J.