Admin's are always "Busy"
In my opinion admins are always "busy rp'ing." i know you need to have fun sometimes but seriously when players need help, they need help and that is why there is admins. For an example your getting raided randomly and calling an admin after 20 minutes no admins has replied and your contra's is destroyed / president is dead. Somehow i actually miss the old admins like Storm, some people say he banned players too often but he did his job and banned the players who deserved it.
Yesterday i was stuck for 15 minutes before an admin finally answered to my request.
There will be more admins promoted soon: this probatly solves the problem.
They are going to expand the Admin team to compensate for this I believe.
True.

But aswell, the admins are not always there to do nothing but admin calls. They aswell want to RP wich i think is alright because alot of those calls they get is stupid calls like, "ADMIN TO ME"

They are playing on a Roleplay server to RP not to admin ALL the time like robots. Usually they respond just not in the second you want them too.

Edited my post to have a more detailed version of my opinion.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Dubwub
I honestly do not know what you are on about, I personally look forward to responding to admin calls, sometimes however I may be in the game but doing work.
The following 1 user Likes Dryblood's post:
  • equal
Some people don't realize that Admins could also be in Steam Overlay quite a bit.
Since i got Trial. I haven't RP'd once. Not that i don't want to, just i'm too busy trying to respond to @ Calls..

Trust me, We get A LOT of them...
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes ForceGhost's post:
  • equal
(02-21-2012, 05:23 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: Since i got Trial. I haven't RP'd once. Not that i don't want to, just i'm too busy trying to respond to @ Calls..

Trust me, We get A LOT of them...

And everyone loves you for that. *bro fist n tear*
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
It's 50/50 for me. Sometimes they come, sometimes they don't. It's usually a few specific admins who I will not name, who actually come to you most of the time.

Trial-admins/New admins always do so damn good for like the first month, but after that, they go a bit downhill in the quality of their adminning. I almost feel as they sometimes feel annoyed when someone calls them.
I believe it forceGhost, but the admins must still answer them. No matter if it is a nondonator or a donator, if it is the douchebag. Ot anything like this.

But sometimes, the admins want to have fun, RP. And make stuff, it can be times when they don't see the call, or they are busy handling other things.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.