[Guide] How To: Fireman
Information 
How to be a Fireman in Evocity
RP Guide by Zzzzap

[Image: firefighter-may13.jpg]

The fireman job position in FL is a very interesting job, however people see this class boring, which results in people powergaming the job.
Mingebags usually prefer this job because you will recieve a fireaxe, fire extinguiser and a huge firetruck.

The fireman position can be RP'd very well and could be very unique,
it's very rare this happens.

When you go fireman, make sure to buy yourself a firetruck, which will be found in the market under vehicles for the price of $1000.

As in real life, firemen are stationary until they get reports of fire.
Because of this you should find a place and build yourself a fire station.
On V2D I suggest the garage next to the Nexus, this building is rarely used.
On V33X I will suggest the building with 3 garages close to nexus.

In here, you will put your car and wait for response, while you wait, decorate the fire station to make it look like an actual fire station.

However, DO NOT patrol the streets in the firetruck, this causes huge chaos, and since when did real firemen patrol the streets? Exactly, never.

When you get a report of fire, get in your fire truck and press ALT to engage the siren, the siren is not a toggle on/off , but will go off automatically after about 30 seconds or more. Press ALT again to re-engage.

Drive off to your location, now, just because you are in a fire truck it does not mean you are first priority on the street, do not ram other cars or injure people. Drive Safely but fast. When you arrive to the location, block off the building with some warning signs, if the fire is close to the road, you should call police assistance so they can block the road.

If you have problems getting close to the fire, hit doors and keypads with your fireaxe, and they will open immediately. When you get to the fire, get your fire extinguisher out and spray at the fire.

Fires can spread through walls, so make sure the building is clear before leaving.

When you head back to your fire station, do not engage the siren. It confuses people. Do not exceed the speed limit.

TL;DR Version for Scrubs

Get a firetruck.
Make a firestation.
Don't patrol the streets.
Extinguish fires.
Don't be an idiot.

Guide made by Zzzzap, hope it was useful.
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Basse
Approved!
The following 1 user Likes Dryblood's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington
We don't need two identical guides by the exact same person Skeptical
I know, it got double posted :c
I'll be sure to try this out. Though I'm not the best at building so the fire station won't be the best. But I'll try! Thanks.
You should delete this whole thing and rewrite it.

It should say "Fireman Sam" and that is it because that is the only way you role play a fireman.