The Pulse: Community Catch Up | 2WC 16 Oct
(11-12-2023, 10:44 AM)Haarek Wrote: If the staff team used the forum more instead of texting on Discord maybe they would actually start getting stuff done.
Oh, but we can't have that. Besides, peoples attention span nowadays is so low; forcing the staff to read a forum thread is the equivalent of torture.

what
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
(11-12-2023, 10:44 AM)Haarek Wrote: Whenever I used Discord it felt like the person who refused to stop the discussion always "won".
The discussion is just lost and the text medium makes it hard to follow along with arguments or conversations.

If the staff team used the forum more instead of texting on Discord maybe they would actually start getting stuff done.
Oh, but we can't have that. Besides, peoples attention span nowadays is so low; forcing the staff to read a forum thread is the equivalent of torture.

Midget I am brain-dead
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(11-14-2023, 02:13 AM)Awestruck Wrote:
(11-12-2023, 10:44 AM)Haarek Wrote: Whenever I used Discord it felt like the person who refused to stop the discussion always "won".
The discussion is just lost and the text medium makes it hard to follow along with arguments or conversations.

If the staff team used the forum more instead of texting on Discord maybe they would actually start getting stuff done.

Midget I am brain-dead

Life moves so fast - if I had one wish - it would be to spend my last remaining moments on FL with [REDACTED]
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Awestruck