Duty
A letter is left on the streets, saying "To Duty."
Well hello, sir.
I am Simon J. Berry, speaking from the GB Underground Organization Headquaters.
I have seen that you're very powerfull and I thought, maybe we could be allies!
This would be good, since we'd form good partners.
Wouldn't that look bloody good to you?

Greets,
Simon J. Williams
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
(12-17-2012, 05:01 PM)whoopie Wrote: -Snip-
[Image: rejected.png]
Duty has declined your companionship due to the unprofessional approach your clan has decided to go towards this.

You will hear from us if we reconsider.
(12-17-2012, 05:27 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: -snip-

Alright. I understand.
I appereciate your decision, as you are a powerful person in the EvoCity undeground world.
I hope that this doesn't mean that we are in a fight, since I have never had any harsh feelings to you and your organization.
If you'd ever reconsider, you may call me. My phone number is: 032-119-888-JustPMme.
The next time, I'll try looking for a more professional approach.
I will see you around in our beautifull city.
My apologizes for wasting your time,

Simon J. Berry.

**The letter is signed by Simon.**
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
* Another letter approaches*
Dear Miss, Dear Sir,

I am Sir Stuart Grey, General of the Vector Forces.
As I see Duty has been reastablished. We are intressted in what way Duty will go and are inviting you to a meeting about political affairs through out sevral clans. we want to bond clans that want to create a clean city, without terrorists and especialy clans working against the llaw without duristriction, doing as they please and are contraproductive against the city's wellfare and the clans in our alliance.
WARNING: this is not a invitation to be our ally. You are not bound to us. if you want war with someone you can even if he would be our ally. THe alliance is there , if you think you cannot handle a enemy, bring it to the meeting and the allaince will discuss it and if voted yes, all alliance clan's will bring foth to the war effort.

if intressted contact
Sir Grey under (pm Grayhawk),
Mr. Burwin under (pm dark elf)
or Mr. (other) Burwin under (pm link66)
the first meeting will accur when the invited clans have send a reply
Thank you,
Grey
My name : Travis Taylor.
Steam name : ZuaXX
Rp points : 0
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:45154088
Why I want to join : I think this is the right place for me. A place where I can feel home. The place where I know I can be safe. The place where I am sure i'll fit in.
Other information : I am good at shooting. I will work a lot to join this clan. I am mature and young guy. I am sure it will be fun and enjoyable if I get the chance to join.
Regards, ZuaXX / Travis Taylor.
Leader banned, clan closed.