[Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP]
hi can i join the SYNDICATE my user name is Mr Chief in game name Leo Parkers
(Ran out of space for last Question So I submit it here): I would probably intimidate the thug into scaring him or distracting him long enough to act. I could also Snipe him from a distance, or if the situation was too drastic I could pay him to leave even though he would be hunted by me later. I wouldn´t mind at all sacrificing myself for The Director or President if I was needed to.

Steam name: Godfatherman

Character name:
Vlad ´God´ Sanguine

Hours played: 312

Role-Play Points (RPP): 0

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join): Yes

Age (we will not hold this against you): 14

Last clan and why you left: Pyromaniacs, it had none RP and the members where always offline.

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: I prefer Aggressive  as I like following orders, I am also very good with guns, but I don´t mind doing Passive RP

What your ideal job role would be within our organisation (you may suggest a new one): Hitman or Soldier/Liutenant

Why you would be suited for this specific role:
I always follow Orders and I´m tactical, but I also have a variety of weapons and I know how to kill quickly and silently if needed.

What could you bring to The Syndicate: A obedient Soldier and well armed one.

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Yes I am.

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them):
Yes I have.

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': It is to do what is asked by authority or someone in command of you, and to do it without questions and trust its the best option.

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): Nearly everyday except Friday.

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario: You are appointed a role of diplomatic protection, this means that your job is to solely protect The Director & The President. During your duties, an unforeseen event occured and The Director is held at gun point by a criminal gang member just down the road from The Syndicates head office. You are the only guard present standing behind The Director - how would you handle the situation? (please think outside the box, this is to test your roleplay and quick thinking)
(11-26-2015, 10:26 PM)Godfatherman Wrote: ...

Approved onto Trainee, thank you for filling in that form properly (even if it took 5 attempts), The officers and I shall see if you are indeed a disciplined Agent as advertised.
(11-26-2015, 09:52 PM)Mr Chief Wrote: hi can i join the SYNDICATE my user name is Mr Chief in game name Leo Parkers

No, Please Fill in our Form and answer its questions before I can even consider your request.
Steam name: ItsRezy

Character name: Reece Lancaster

Hours played: 77 Hours

Role-Play Points (RPP): 0

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join): I Have TeamSpeak and A Blue Snowball Microphone

Age (we will not hold this against you): 14

Last clan and why you left: None

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: Both Passive and Aggressive

What your ideal job role would be within our organisation (you may suggest a new one): To help the Government and to Protect the people of Fearless Roleplay CityRP server Smile

Why you would be suited for this specific role: Because i usually play an Officer or S.R.U. and I love to help Citezens.

What could you bring to The Syndicate: I can bring a fun bubbly atitude and protection!

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Yes I'am able to.

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): I have read most of them yet have been taught by other people of FL:RP.

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': To respect the Government's Rules and to forfill their duties.

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): Im availabe until 10pm on weekdays and on weekends im available at any time apart from Friday and Saturday morning (3:00pm)
The following 1 user Likes ItsRezy's post:
  • ltblackcoat
(11-30-2015, 08:57 PM)ItsRezy Wrote:

Approved to phase Two, welcome.
(11-30-2015, 08:58 PM)ltblackcoat Wrote:
(11-30-2015, 08:57 PM)ItsRezy Wrote:

Approved to phase Two, welcome.

I would then notice that the applicant missed the final part of the application, however this will be noted next time.
There is to be another Containment run through Meeting on the 2nd (starts 7/8 GMT), and possibly yet another on the 5th.

I Would recommend participation strongly.
Recruitment will now be a lot tougher, please take care in filling out the application.
ZERO-TOLERANCE POLICY:

Due to recent Syndicate-Related incidents, I am now implementing a zero-tolerance policy on all agency members. 

As a structured, professional agency, we cannot have members representing us in poor light nor can we afford to allocate space for members wishing to break the rules of FearlessRP. 

- If any member fails to recognize and respect instructions from a higher ranking, command-approved official, then this may result in disciplinary action being taken.
- If any member is caught breaching Fearless ToS or IG rules, immediate removal will be warranted. 

These are simple guidelines, please act upon them and work together to create a friendly and enjoyable role-play environment for The Syndicate, and those around. 

Regards,
The following 1 user Likes Mike's post:
  • ltblackcoat