Unban Threedog
Your name: Threedog

Your ban ID: 50375

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: Abusing Hydraulics on Cars

Involved: Me, I saw no staff member

Why we should unban you: Okay, first of all I was messing around with the tool gun shooting it at random places but it had no effect on the world around me at all. I don't understand how was I abusing the hydraulics on Cars. It had absolutely zero effect on the cars or anything around me so what does the abusing mean. 3 months for something that did absolutely nothing is quite harsh and unfair. I'm quite new to this server and I love roleplaying as a police officer so please remove this weird ban from my head. My ban history has only one ban and it was like 24 hours, and then all of a sudden I get 3 month ban, it's quite confusing to be honest.
you tried on 5 different cars, atleast 3 times on each
Yeah but it did absolutely nothing to the cars so what's the problem. No ones rp was effected so basically i was shooting a tool gun and got banned for it Huh
Please Temar, can you remove this ban? I really didn't know that this would be bannable and this long time too. I shot with the tool gun but as I said it didn't do anything to the car, I promise. I would really like to return playing as a police officer as it is probably the most realistic police rp I have ever played.
denied