Ban request for Atum (scam)
Name of player: Atum

SteamID: 0:1:59619755

Time in GMT: Around 1:00 nigh time (UK time)

Server: Semi-Serious RP_v2d

Summary: So i buildet my self a base at villas as Corleone, after soome time Atum joined corleones so i decided to add him to my base. Later on that day 2 players approached our base and asked us If we wanna sell that house for 10k lol. For the first time i said no, but after few minutes i decided to accept the offer, and i even asked for 12k, they accepted it. And here is what happend, i decided to share 50/50 with atum (he agreed) since he was living with me. But these 2 players paid the money to Atum, 6k each. I was like "okey" (i was sure that atum was gonna give me back my 6k but he never did....) even knowing that i was the owner of the house. So i'v asked him like 3 times for my money, he declared that these 2 players never paid him any money, BUT when i'v asked these 2 players they both declared that they paid 6k each to Atum... so i decided to post ban on atum for scamming :/ since i didint know what to do and to whom should i thrust.

Evidence: These 2 players who paid up the money were - Fiddlestiicks (STEAM ID 0:0:21079977) and TaylorSunseri (STEAM ID 0:1:79780508) and they agreed that they gonna support me on this ban since they are saying that they paid the money to Atum. Well im trusting them because they have played like 600 hours and Atum only 120 hours. So Atum is richer of 12k and i stayed with 0 ;d
as i already told you, i did't receipt anything, i dont know whats the point of this br
You gonna even lie to admins? uuu bad boy you are
TaylorSunseri and I were going to buy the house from them, and we offered 10k for it. They said they wanted 12k, and we agreed. So I gave one of them 6k, thinking that Taylor would give the other guy 6k as well. We both accidentally gave the same guy 6k though. If he's saying that we never payed him anything, then that's a lie.
Denied.

Insuffient evidence.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator