Who will fall for it?
[Image: 160sxut.jpg]

I renamed my GTAIII game to Half-life 3 alpha. So people looking at me on they're friends list will see that i'm playing Half-Life 3.

Da C-Rammer messaged me in a matter of seconds after starting the game.

Why am i doing this?
Well
[Image: 33vnnki.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Alstanbery's post:
  • Sgtbender2000
[Image: MslFcHT.png]
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
That's so old, no one will fall for that anymore.
(02-23-2014, 12:10 PM)Jan Wrote: That's so old, no one will fall for that anymore.

Aparently my firend Da C-rammer
How do you change a games name?
Eh, i think i saw something in TES (Terms of Servise) about changing games name (not non-steam). I am pretty sure valve will not tolerate that....

Edit: Just for info, every modification of DDL's or scripts in steam folter breaks the terms of service. I am sure this software is touching one of these.
This is not "software", this is simply the library of Steam.

Let me explain some of you how it works.

Go to your Steam library -> Add a game -> Add non-Steam game -> Select any program on your pc -> Add selected program -> Now while it's in your library right click on it -> properties -> Now you can change its name and launch it.

Nothing illegal.
(02-25-2014, 12:13 PM)Jan Wrote: This is not "software", this is simply the library of Steam.

Go to your Steam library -> Add a game -> Add non-Steam game -> Select any program on your pc -> Add selected program -> Now while it's in your library right click on it -> properties -> Now you can change its name and launch it.

Nothing illegal.

As you saw Kakkraft post. There was 'in-game Half-Life 3 blablabla'

Non-steam games got for example 'in non-steam game blabalbaba'
Thats how it works, so he is surely using software unless he has edited the image.
(02-25-2014, 02:57 PM)DarkN00b Wrote:
(02-25-2014, 12:13 PM)Jan Wrote: This is not "software", this is simply the library of Steam.

Nothing illegal.

Thats how it works, so he is surely using software unless he has edited the image.

We'll let you figure that one out yourself.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
(02-25-2014, 03:16 PM)kakcraft Wrote:
(02-25-2014, 02:57 PM)DarkN00b Wrote:

Nothing illegal.

We'll let you figure that one out yourself.

In fact i couldn't be surprised if it could be software.