Unban Request - Jigsaw (Iwan)
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Your name: Jigsaw (was Iwan)

Your ban ID: 34485

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: Ban Request 34587 Approved - "Rape RP." [SA extended to perm]

Involved: I cant remember sorry.

Why we should unban you: I would like to join back to the Fearless Community as I believe I have many good ideas some to do with helping newcomers. I would like to state I am deeply sorry and hope there is some way to show it.

I know what I did in the past was unacceptable and I would like to hope I have changed, I like to say "New name, new me!". I hope you can truly feel how greatly sorry I am for my past, but that's the past. We should all look to the future!
Your last ban appeal was posted on the 12th August 2013. It has been 1 month and 7 days since the denial.

Ban Appeal Rules Wrote:Ban time over 1 year - You are allowed to post a 2nd unban request 3 months after the denial.

I think you should reflect that you have broken yet another rule at Fearless. So please elaborate on your point as to why you should be unbanned/ban shortened.

Warning issued to user as punishment for disobeying ban appeal rules.
Regards,
aviator
Sorry for the mistake.
Ban appeal denied.

Ban Appeal Rules Wrote:Ban time over 1 year - You are allowed to post a 2nd unban request 3 months after the denial.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator