[Company] 55223 Enterprises
Welcome to 55223 Enterprises. We are a company that markets goods to the citizens of Evo-City. Check out some of our products. If you have had a good transaction, please leave a review below.

Special Offers:
  • Used Corvette - Only 10k miles on it [$150,000]

Employees:
Note: Do not trade with anyone that claims he, or she, is an employee of 55223 Enterprises, if the impersonator is not on this list. This list will constantly be updated, and only the most updated name will be posted. If you are trading with a true 55223 Enterprises employee, you will receive a PM with a 4 digit code inside. The employee will tell you this code before making the trade. If the code is invalid, do NOT trade with them, and contact a representative of 55223 Enterprises.

[TWC]John55223凸(¬‿¬)凸 - Founder of 55223 Enterprises

Products:

Corvette: This car was owned by a mature citizen of Evo-City before being sold to 55223 Enterprises. The car is in almost new condition, without any scratches and only 10k miles.

We are looking to sell this vehicle for around $150,000. Make an offer today!

Massive Base:
This massive base was created by a 55223 Enterprises employee. This base has 2 rooms, a garage, and a living space. All doors are controlled by keypads, providing maximum security.

Redirect: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=29325

Small Condo:
This is a small building with plenty of space to live. It has a back room for holding your hostages, or contraband.

A special feature of this home is the 4 inch glass roof. The roof's design allows for maximum visibility, along with special technology provided by 55223 Enterprises to keep your home at a comfortable tempature.

Redirect: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=29403

Thank you for checking out our company page. If you have any suggestions, or would like to make a purchase, please comment below.

Thank you - 55223 Enterprises
Hey John.
Nice post, Although I do suggest adding some colour.
Why? To make it stand out, eh?
Overall, nice!
Cool

On-topic.

I Myself have some things to sell!
Including, weapons, health packs, food and blackmarket items.

Weapons:
TMP: 3k each
USPs: 800 each.
UMPs: 3.5k each

Health packs:
For 1 health pack, it costs 600 Dollars.

Food:
Lots of food, just PM me.

Blackmarket:
Kelvar: 2500 for one piece.
Five seeds: 250
Pots: 500

I Do have other stuff, just PM me if you want something paticular.
Thank you.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver