Ban Request: [FL:RP] Brian
Name of player: [FL:RP] Brian

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50467381

Time in GMT: 2:50pm-3:00pm EST

Server: v2d

Summary: I was told by a person that my car had been impounded, so I went to the nexus garage to see if it was. These officers stopped me, and arrested me for "tresspassing nexus garage."

No where in the laws, or permanent laws, did it state that going into the Nexus Garage was trespassing, or that it was not allowed. Therefore, this was a random arrest.

Evidence:

This video clearly shows them request a warrant for me tresspassing the garage, and the president (grim) approve it. It was never in the laws, so it was failRP on both sides.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D6kUkvfV...e=youtu.be
The Nexus garage is still part of the Nexus (hence the name).
No where in the permanent laws, does it say you may not go inside the Nexus Garage. It is a whole different section of the building.
(04-04-2013, 07:29 PM)john55223 Wrote: No where in the permanent laws, does it say you may not go inside the Nexus Garage. It is a whole different section of the building.

With the garage door being closed, you must pass the desk to access it. Please use your common sense, why on earth would a government building allow public access to its underbelly?

Request denied.