Ban Request - Breaking FearRp
  • Name of player: Humla
  • SteamdID: STEAM_0:0:27116932
  • Time in GMT: 4:44 pm - 4:48 pm
  • Server: v2p
  • Summary: Multiple cops break FearRP(once I attempt self defend myself agaisn't fearRP breaker)
  • Evidence: http://youtu.be/kg4lgk_qwFk
Well, if I am going down I'm taking you with me. Here is the whole UNEDITED situation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_8ch6r6u...e=youtu.be

Edit: Just want to add what you did: 1. Planning for a RANDOM raid, what reason did you have? 2. broke fear RP. 3. Failed RPed by pulling a gun on me while cuffing your friend.
I pulled a gun because you random tazed my corleone my friend. Raid reason, lul wat raid? We we're just chillin' in tha garage.(We canceled the raid because president changed laws). Pulled out a gun because a fellow corleone is being randomly arrested.

BTW: We did nothing wrong in nexus. and the footage is uncut.
(03-13-2013, 06:51 PM)Gliby Wrote: I pulled a gun because you random tazed my corleone my friend. Raid reason, lul wat raid? We we're just chillin' in tha garage.(We canceled the raid because president changed laws). Pulled out a gun because a fellow corleone is being randomly arrested.

Interesting how your friend was holding a gun when I first got down and then when I flanked you, you talked about molotoving the defensive wall. It is also trespassing, being in Nexus garage.

How was it a random taze? You got it all in my video there.

Sure, yours may be uncut but you started recording when I talked to you out of character.
(03-13-2013, 06:56 PM)Humla Wrote:
(03-13-2013, 06:51 PM)Gliby Wrote: I pulled a gun because you random tazed my corleone my friend. Raid reason, lul wat raid? We we're just chillin' in tha garage.(We canceled the raid because president changed laws). Pulled out a gun because a fellow corleone is being randomly arrested.

Interesting how your friend was holding a gun when I first got down and then when I flanked you, you talked about molotoving the defensive wall. It is also trespassing, being in Nexus garage.

Sure, yours may be uncut but you started recording when I talked to you out of character.

My friend did pull a gun on you (yes, but not by my hand)

I don't see how being a garage that opens to everyone is trespassing.

You had no evidence that we we're going to molotov anything, it was out of out of context.
(03-13-2013, 07:01 PM)Gliby Wrote:

You had no evidence that we we're going to molotov anything, it was out of out of context.

He didnt "pull the gun" on me when I first got there, he had it out, got suprised and I backed away. I have no evidence of you were going to molotov? I recommend you to watch the video I uploaded. At 1.06 you say, and I quote, "Im just gonna molotov the place, we're just gonna get out".

Oh, and the garage. Nexus is a Government building, as it is where the President and SS spawn and have their offices. You wouldnt go into Obamas garage at the white house even if it were open, would you?
(03-13-2013, 09:08 PM)Humla Wrote:
(03-13-2013, 07:01 PM)Gliby Wrote:

He didnt "pull the gun" on me when I first got there, he had it out, got suprised and I backed away. I have no evidence of you were going to molotov? I recommend you to watch the video I uploaded. At 1.06 you say, and I quote, "Im just gonna molotov the place, we're just gonna get out".

Oh, and the garage. Nexus is a Government building, as it is where the President and SS spawn and have their offices. You wouldnt go into Obamas garage at the white house even if it were open, would you?

Your argument about the molotov is invalid. It was out of context
Denied.