Ban request for AiMZz-xepic (STEAM_0:0:29775280)
Name of player: AiMZz-xepic

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29775280

Time in GMT: 6:00 (Estimate)

Server: v33x

Summary: Me and my friends were driving around when he stopped us and told us to get out, we did then jumped out. I then asked why he stopped us and he didn't say, he went AFK leaving us. But just as we got in to our truck and drove off, he came back and killed us all. When we respawned, he continued to kill us by CDMing with his police car.
We respawned again and then he tazed me and handcuffed me by KFC. My friend pulled up beside me and asked why he did it, he then shot him dead.
He then continued to shoot my other two friends for no apparent reason.

Evidence: I have witnesses, GriffinWing, Razor, [MG] [FL:RP] [liG] BuilderBoy 123
Please use the template and provide vaild evidence. Kill score is not a vaild evidence.
I am afraid witnesses are not valid evidence as well. Perhaps these witnesses have valid evidence such as video/screenshots?
(02-28-2013, 07:25 PM)GhostRider Wrote: I am afraid witnesses are not valid evidence as well. Perhaps these witnesses have valid evidence such as video/screenshots?
I'm afraid I don't :/
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Evidence was not deemed sufficient, as accused player was not found violating rules.

[FL] Fultzy
Server Administrative Team