Bans for PineCone and Flaminator
at my house peacefully then these guys show up with tohers molotov my walls, alot of molotovs, then they steal my car an they relaize they molotoved there entrance so they think my keypad is isnt valid, then they claim i had contra band there as i was a BMD, but i didnt see any.

http://i.imgur.com/0atzxWUs.jpg
Sorry the pictures a little small your going to have to zoom in, idk why it came out so tiny

ohh and after they stole my car they decided to dump it in the lake
I'm a Ninja, I'm a hoodie Ninja

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55002260&b=2]
Use the template.

Also, for what purpose did you own a house as BMD?
You have 24 hours to post sufficient evidence and template.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
You also had Pots Of Weed That We Found And A Fake Keypad Door Than After I Mentioned That You Decided To Make It Real.
Yup, he had like a million of pots of weed there
Let me say what happend.

Well a guy asked us to help us with the raid. We said sure but before the raid. He was destroying his contras because I think he heard us talking. Well We raided directly and we trowed some molotovs. we got in the base and he was like breaking base rules His keypad was not at his faiding door but somwhere else then. We finally got in and He propblocked his room. He died of hunger I dont know but he broke allot of rules

1. you cant base as BMD.
2. Do not propblock
Allot more.

P.S We dint steal your car that was modx and he dumped it into the lake.

This happend

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

(02-23-2013, 09:49 PM)FiXmYbItS Wrote: You also had Pots Of Weed That We Found And A Fake Keypad Door Than After I Mentioned That You Decided To Make It Real.
lol it wasnt a fake keypad door u guys were just looking at the wrong wall

(02-23-2013, 10:18 PM)Flaminator Wrote: Let me say what happend.

Well a guy asked us to help us with the raid. We said sure but before the raid. He was destroying his contras because I think he heard us talking. Well We raided directly and we trowed some molotovs. we got in the base and he was like breaking base rules His keypad was not at his faiding door but somwhere else then. We finally got in and He propblocked his room. He died of hunger I dont know but he broke allot of rules

1. you cant base as BMD.
2. Do not propblock
Allot more.

This happend
lol wasnt prop blocking u guys werent at the right keypad, and wheres your proof of me destroying contra? betterr yet, why did the guy want to random raid me???
I'm a Ninja, I'm a hoodie Ninja

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55002260&b=2]
(02-23-2013, 10:29 PM)YOUNG_NINJAS1 Wrote:
(02-23-2013, 09:49 PM)FiXmYbItS Wrote: You also had Pots Of Weed That We Found And A Fake Keypad Door Than After I Mentioned That You Decided To Make It Real.
lol it wasnt a fake keypad door u guys were just looking at the wrong wall

(02-23-2013, 10:18 PM)Flaminator Wrote: Let me say what happend.

1. you cant base as BMD.
2. Do not propblock
Allot more.

This happend
lol wasnt prop blocking u guys werent at the right keypad, and wheres your proof of me destroying contra? betterr yet, why did the guy want to random raid me???

Because i heard contra exploding in your house
We dontnhave proof of your contra. We have proof of your propblock, you keypad was not at the faiding door but somewere. And thats not allowed. You need to place the keypad at the faiding door and not somewhere else

So we random Raided why didnt you added a Template and toke more screenshots?

If I said in my earlier text we didnt random raid