[DP:O] KiTTeH Ban Request
Exclamation 
If you want to get someone banned, please use this form to get a fast and quick summary.
Thread Title:

Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?) [DP:O] KiTTeH

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)
STEAM_0:0:30009642

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) SUN/DEC/30 14:21:20 2012 GMT 0:00

ServerSadOn which of our servers did it happen? v2d/v33x/v2p?)
V33X
Summary: (What happened?)
[DP:O] KiTTeH Kid spawns props, trys to kill a cop with a prop while he tries to arrest him. And finally when the kid gets tazed his friend Rasmus.G.H jumps on his body KILLING HIM . pictures explain.
Evidence:SadTry to get as much evidence as you can get)

http://imgur.com/a/xHrPm
- Midnight Blues

Rasmus G H is not my friend and.....you're the first one to post BR on me Smile

Congratz Newbie !!!!!!

Now...ban me and I really want to talk to Mr. Soul one day about the servers and their problems/fixes.

Maybe...that day will come,sometime.
Your very immature go back to dark rp kid. Stop breaking the rules
- Midnight Blues

And one more thing,Admins/Mods...be more active. Your activity is maximum 7 hours in total / day(admins+mods) and in the time when you're not on there's lots of rule breaking and only 1% of that rule breaking gets reported here.

Permanent CDMs(you should ban cars from server) , Silent or Mass RDM , NLR doesnt exist on the server(everyone returns anywhere after any time with no fear) , cars get stolen always , the OOC is spammed with messages about RDM,CDM,FearRP,FailRP,Raids etc. . And ofcourse,nobody cares !

And because nobody cares => this is how this community got it's name !

Nobody Cares => They have no fear => FearLess

You really must do something about it Mr. Soul or Admins/Mods...even if you don't trust me,that's what happens permanently on the server(s). Even if everyone hates me,any person you ask will confirm my words.So do something,for the players who really are Respectable and who really know and want to RP.

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak...9388_o.jpg
(12-30-2012, 03:05 PM)KiTTeH Wrote: Even if everyone hates me,any person you ask will confirm my words.So do something,for the players who really are Respectable and who really know and want to RP.

Not you then.

Approved.