Gta iv Handling
Hello guys, i have a problem on a car that i added on gta iv

when i add a BMW . the handling of the car is a bit stupid . like when i just turn right or left it flip .. all the other car handling is normal . i just want to put the BMW car handling to normal .thanks
Erm... I don't think this is the correct place to receive help with GTA IV...
Normally there should be a readme file downloaded with the model with the handling, carcols and (optional) other data in it.

If it isn't included in the download, remove it. Cause then it's crap.

What BMW are you trying to add?
You could use SparkIV to change the handling and that, you can also customize it into a monstertruck, thats what I used when I modded in Gta IV
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(11-28-2012, 02:24 PM)Equal Wrote: You could use SparkIV to change the handling and that, you can also customize it into a monstertruck, thats what I used when I modded in Gta IV

i do use SparkIV But idk how to change handling
By changing all the digits etc.
A hard job if you don't know anything about it.

I suggest you just to only download models with handling data etc. included
I don't really have any idea, I personally have never added a vehicle to GTA IV, mostly because I have it on Xbox 360. I wish you luck in getting your BMW to work correctly.
Regards,
aviator
I Have the read me with the handling with it . but i don't know what to do. Sad(
(11-29-2012, 06:00 AM)Red Orchestra Wrote: I Have the read me with the handling with it . but i don't know what to do. Sad(

Should be somewhere where you're able to change the tables of the file.