[CLOSED] [Pas/Agr] ION Industries
For the Corrupt Government Party event. I believe its necessary that everyone have a USP and an M4A1 for weapons (silencers will be our best friend in this situation) also carry atleast 3 medkits each, have atleast 3 boxes of rifle ammo in use, kevlar is a must have. Also maybe it would be a good idea to work in groups of 3? Depending on how many ION members participate it may be more efficient to have several groups doing different things then meeting up before making the final push. This is a great opportunity to show the fearless community that we mean business so lets do everything we can to make sure it goes flawlessly. I think no ION casualties is a realistic goal if we work together. Also stealth will be an important role aswell so try not to draw attention to yourself when moving about the party.

I also have a teamspeak server that we can use to communicate during the event. Lets all do our best for this event and show fearless what ION is capable of.
(11-22-2012, 11:16 AM)GB CarNage Wrote: For the Corrupt Government Party event. I believe its necessary that everyone have a USP and an M4A1 for weapons (silencers will be our best friend in this situation) also carry atleast 3 medkits each, have atleast 3 boxes of rifle ammo in use, kevlar is a must have. Also maybe it would be a good idea to work in groups of 3? Depending on how many ION members participate it may be more efficient to have several groups doing different things then meeting up before making the final push. This is a great opportunity to show the fearless community that we mean business so lets do everything we can to make sure it goes flawlessly. I think no ION casualties is a realistic goal if we work together. Also stealth will be an important role aswell so try not to draw attention to yourself when moving about the party.

I also have a teamspeak server that we can use to communicate during the event. Lets all do our best for this event and show fearless what ION is capable of.

I am not part of the clan, but wasn't your mission to infiltrate the vault without being noticed? Knocking people out with the back of your gun and throwing them roped into some cleaner's cupboard sounds more epic.
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
(11-22-2012, 02:23 PM)Martti Wrote:
(11-22-2012, 11:16 AM)GB CarNage Wrote: For the Corrupt Government Party event. I believe its necessary that everyone have a USP and an M4A1 for weapons (silencers will be our best friend in this situation) also carry atleast 3 medkits each, have atleast 3 boxes of rifle ammo in use, kevlar is a must have. Also maybe it would be a good idea to work in groups of 3? Depending on how many ION members participate it may be more efficient to have several groups doing different things then meeting up before making the final push. This is a great opportunity to show the fearless community that we mean business so lets do everything we can to make sure it goes flawlessly. I think no ION casualties is a realistic goal if we work together. Also stealth will be an important role aswell so try not to draw attention to yourself when moving about the party.

I am not part of the clan, but wasn't your mission to infiltrate the vault without being noticed? Knocking people out with the back of your gun and throwing them roped into some cleaner's cupboard sounds more epic.

Sounds more epic yeah, but realistically I think the vault guards would sooner open fire then let us walk up to them and hit a "/me knocks out the guard" macro

I got a room on the FL teamspeak server, so don't worry about that :-)
(11-22-2012, 02:45 PM)GB CarNage Wrote:

Sounds more epic yeah, but realistically I think the vault guards would sooner open fire then let us walk up to them and hit a "/me knocks out the guard" macro

Ever heard of roleplaying (or tranquillizers)?
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
(11-22-2012, 03:41 PM)Martti Wrote:
(11-22-2012, 02:45 PM)GB CarNage Wrote:

Ever heard of roleplaying (or tranquillizers)?

Tranquilizers could work. I'm just saying if their orders are KoS anyone near the vault then your first suggestion would hardly be an option
Their orders woulndt be KoS near the vault since its against the rules to do so.

About the "/me Knocks out the guard", it sounds alot like powergaming to me. Taking control of the roleplay, unless both parties are agreed that this is to be used I highly doubt anyone would follow it.

This event seems awesome, I hope it will turn out as expected. Smile
Me too equal! Cheese im super excited and I hope it runs smoothly
Hello my ingame name is: Overdex

I have been watching this clan for a while and i very much love it.
I love it ways of dealing with things hard but stable...
Always knows how to control the situation.
And i have been rolling with a few members of the clan:Carnage and Nilsson
and i very much like it. It is one of the best clans i have ever seen.
And i would really love it if i may join...
I am a donator BTW so i can wear suits...

Overdex
The following 1 user Likes doritos1100's post:
  • Bolow
^ I stand by Overdex, He did RP with me and Nilsson for like 12 hours straight and we got to know eachother pretty well! He has great aim! Knows what to do, and he's a good rp'er! I know the clans full but maybe if we had some reserve slots you should definitely give him a chance! He's a great asset especially when youre in a 3v12 firefight against the government.