Death Penalty
StillAlive is right, it takes quite a long time.

Now lets look at the bad side of the death penalty.

The police/other people COULD make a mistake and give a lethal injection to a innocent citizen. How would that be? - Not professionel at all, thats the only thing that makes me mah, should it be allowed in denmark or not.

It has been done, killing innocent people by the death penalty.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

two wrongs do not make a right
The following 3 users Like VerteX's post:
  • Joey Skylynx, HellShell, StillAlive
(09-07-2012, 12:45 PM)VerteX Wrote: two wrongs do not make a right

That argument would almost work, had it not been for the fact that it's debatable whether executing hard-criminals is morally unacceptable.
The death penalty doesnt solve anything. Sitting in jail for the rest of your life would not be too enjoyable. So make them sitting in there instead of getting the easy way out of getting killed peacefully. The only way I would be pro death penalty is if they kill them painfully. Make them pay for the crime.
(09-07-2012, 07:51 PM)Fultzy Wrote: The death penalty doesnt solve anything. Sitting in jail for the rest of your life would not be too enjoyable. So make them sitting in there instead of getting the easy way out of getting killed peacefully. The only way I would be pro death penalty is if they kill them painfully. Make them pay for the crime.

That's downright barbaric. Their punishment is the death, not the pain.
It may be because I live in the UK but I believe this is wrong. You may all say "A life for a life" but 1) does that make of us as bad as them? 2) Why are we moving them on to the next world witch can be seen as a "soft" option. Now that I think about, I am slightly confused about WHAT I think....
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
(09-07-2012, 10:06 PM)jonjon1234 Wrote: 2) Why are we moving them on to the next world witch can be seen as a "soft" option. Now that I think about, I am slightly confused about WHAT I think....

That depends on your view of the world and the afterlife.
True... True.

I don't believe in anything much......
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
Well I think it's valid for certain crimes such as someone who has raped multiple children and things like that, just pure fucked up shit, where they have fucked up multiple lives or taken another life(s).

The death penalty should not cost so much rediculous amounts of money for fucks sake they could cut their expenses on that shit real easy, same with jail terms. The whole fucking price of keeping people in prison is TOO DAMN HIGH.
Steam Name: Fallcon
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bottar1
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34631279
(09-08-2012, 01:25 AM)bottar1 Wrote: Well I think it's valid for certain crimes such as someone who has raped multiple children and things like that, just pure fucked up shit, where they have fucked up multiple lives or taken another life(s).

The death penalty should not cost so much rediculous amounts of money for fucks sake they could cut their expenses on that shit real easy, same with jail terms. The whole freaking price of keeping people in prison is TOO DAMN HIGH.

Yeah, why do we have to spend so much money trying to be so humane with executing murderers and serial rapists, just hang the bastards with a rope tbh