Unban request
Your name:Coffee Jr

Your ban ID:TEAM_0:1:47353175

Banned by:Console

Server:Both

Involved:No Idea

Why we should unban you:I was banned for cheating/Hacking/Tampering gameplay witch I have no idea why because I have never cheated so I do not no why I was banned.I would also Like to state something else...

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=15437

This is a ban request than is false because oblivion_raziza did not even state the hole situation because he NLRed and metagamed and I did not RDM him also that door that he took a picture of it had a keypad he just did not look hard enough!!!
[Image: coffeejr.png]

My character
Name: Coffee Jr Jones
Money: 101679
Donator: 207 days
Time played: 361 Hours
RP Points: 11

On the 21st of June you tried to use a hack twice to crash our servers.
I dont not even know how to crash a server can you please provide me with some proof?

My character

(07-02-2012, 07:11 PM)Killjoy Wrote: On the 21st of June you tried to use a hack twice to crash our servers.

I'd care to see evidence, I was at home watching him play. Otherwise what other word is to go off to say he attempted to "hack" the server?
The evidence is present in our fabulous anti-cheat system's logs (visible to all staff members,) which I'd rather not publish to avoid anybody learning too much about how it works.
Can you show me the evidence in PM?

My character

We are not going to show any evidence of the anti-cheat report due to the reason stated by killjoy.
I highly doubt he would invent a story to get you banned.

Unban request denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.