Poll: Which map would you like on the V2D server?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
rp_Rockford
34.81%
47 34.81%
rp_Evocity_v2p
12.59%
17 12.59%
Harbor2Ocean
2.22%
3 2.22%
Paralake City V3
2.96%
4 2.96%
Keep rp_Evocity_v2d
31.11%
42 31.11%
rp_Retribution
12.59%
17 12.59%
rp_Evocity_v5p
3.70%
5 3.70%
Total 135 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Map replacement V2D
Agreed with Marty.

Voting for Rockford will be a huge error.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Eclipze
Well Rockford and V2d are the top two by far, so i'd recommend those who have voted for some of the less popular ones to recast their votes to v2d Wink
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(05-26-2016, 07:15 PM)Marty Wrote: Honestly guys Rockford is a bad mistake.

If you all though V2p was to big, IMO Rockford is bigger...plus it doesnt have a lake, the boats will be useless.

Rockford is not that big when you get to know the map, trust me.
And yea, It don't have a lake, correct. That's because it got sea instead, with a lot of space for boats and other RP's.

Don't think it is a mistake voting for Rockford. Everyone that have played on the map for longer than a hour, will probably say the same.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
The following 1 user Likes Balls's post:
  • Insert
(05-26-2016, 07:49 PM)Balls Wrote:

If you all though V2p was to big, IMO Rockford is bigger...plus it doesnt have a lake, the boats will be useless.

And yea, It don't have a lake, correct. That's because it got sea instead, with a lot of space for boats and other RP's.

Don't think it is a mistake voting for Rockford. Everyone that have played on the map for longer than a hour, will probably say the same.

^^
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]

Wrong Reebs, the sea is blocked off, I do know the map, very well. You go in the sea and see how far you get out. Theres an invisible barrier on it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I mean keep V2D! The people that are still playing on V2D should keep their map, there is always V4B1 for those that think V2D is bad, you guys got your map changed to V4B1. Let us have our loved V2D!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(05-26-2016, 07:47 PM)Tomo Wrote: Well Rockford and V2d are the top two by far, so i'd recommend those who have voted for some of the less popular ones to recast their votes to v2d Wink

Why would they recast their votes to V2D when they want a new map?

Rockford please....
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
The sea on Rockford isn't big enough to even try and use a boat, it's tiny.

I've played Rockford for probably 50-100hours, it's such a hugely boring, dull map after a while. Don't make the mistake..
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Eclipze
(05-26-2016, 07:51 PM)Marty Wrote:

Wrong Reebs, the sea is blocked off, I do know the map, very well. You go in the sea and see how far you get out. Theres an invisible barrier on it.

There is different kind of versions of map. One of them got a bigger sea.
Testing Rockford for a week or two wont harm anyone. V2D is pretty empty anyway.