[Untold Truth] KimmyPanda, Greed UNBANNED?, Robbja, Snowerd Abuse?, Staff leaving
Okay i am gonna state my opinion like everyone else.

Kimmy is a really nice person, an exelent roleplayer, all this bullshit you're bringing up about her asslicking the fearless team, i would like to disagree on this, Kimmy is only ignoring people because they start trolling, and do so many "Rude" and "Disrespectfull" things to her, just because she is a girl.

Now don't get me weong, i am posting my opinion like everyone else, but if you tried to greet her in a more friendly and non-disrespectfull way, i think she would say Hello to you, or talk with you, she is also more experienced in roleplay than alot others, as she stated herself, she has 5 years of roleplaying experience at World of Warcraft roleplays, so everyone being all immature and just trolling, i think she might not like the way you're greeting her.

She speaks with the Admins, Mods and teachers and such, because we're nice to Kimmy, and respect her for who she is, wich people like GuetaZz dosen't understand.

Now about this with Robbtja asslicking, i would also like to disagree with this, he usually does his roleplays alone, or with others like DreeBott, and they enjoy it, i've seen them do it.

Doing some roleplay while there is a person from the team is not asslicking, its roleplay no matter what you say.

Thats just my opinion, i have nothing against anybody, say what you like, its an arguement, not a mega prison fight.

If you think i'm wrong, then post YOUR opinion, i have my opinion, people should learn to just post their own opinions, without starting fights or shitstorms because of someones opinion.

I have no idea why you have to make so much drama over these "News" threads, its quite cringy to watch, and i must say, there is no such putpose for this, and all this "News" have been around for quite some time.

Sorry if i sounded rude, i just stated my opinion.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 2 users Like Jonas's post:
  • Random, mintblackbeard
Fuck me tried so hard to not get involved

Ghost you're so full of shit honestly, you lie more than a lawyer and you know it
You're obviously biased in this thread, as I have yet to see you defend someone as much as you do now
It's obvious that girls has always been given special treatment on FL, and Kimmypanda is just another example of that
And stop with the BS that people don't like her, cause I have yet to see anyone actually target her in any way, be honest and admit you hang with her because she's a girl, there's lots of male RPers who is as good, if not better than her, who doesn't get near the same special treatment as she does, quite frankly, it disgusts me.
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Prosto
Also the thread was nice untill staff and teachers started going off topic and throwing cheap insults at people, so please don't close it, punish them instead, like you would've if I did the same
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Ceddyhmra
Oh Greed, girls get a biased treatment on FL?

Well people like you just seem to Disrespect those people, and maybe thats the reason why she is talking with us.

Also, how is it not worth to close, and give us punishments when it is on topic, all this with Kimmy is on topic, as it states in the start of the thread.

Also, just because the team says their opinion, people has to target them because they seem to have respect for Kimmy.

I'm gonna say this like i've said before, people target Admins, and the team in general, but remember how much we do for you.

Don't get me wrong Greed, you're a nice guy, however you can express some pretty shitposts sometimes.

The past few months, you've been posting shitposts, and started shitstorms, but before all that, you where a serious guy, who cared for FL, where did all that go? When i first joined FL, i looked up to you because you where such a nice guy, and an experienced roleplayer, with 40 or something rpp back then., and had loads of hours, but you changed, i think you still care about FL, hope is not lost, i've seen you helping people recently, please keep that up, you're an exelent guy, would make a great Teacher if you would just care more for FL, and stop the shitposts, and silly things.

Don't think of me as a "vagina" or such for posting my opinion, i have nothing against you Greed, and i hope you have no reason to have anything against me either.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Random
(07-26-2016, 03:06 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Fuck me tried so hard to not get involved

Ghost you're so full of shit honestly, you lie more than a lawyer and you know it
You're obviously biased in this thread, as I have yet to see you defend someone as much as you do now
It's obvious that girls has always been given special treatment on FL, and Kimmypanda is just another example of that
And stop with the BS that people don't like her, cause I have yet to see anyone actually target her in any way, be honest and admit you hang with her because she's a girl, there's lots of male RPers who is as good, if not better than her, who doesn't get near the same special treatment as she does, quite frankly, it disgusts me.

I don't 'hang' with her because she is a girl. I talk to her because she is nice and generally a chilled person. I talk to quite a lot of people on FL, i honestly don't care if the person is male or female. You make it sound bigger than it actually is, why would we care if someone is female and plays on the server?

Anywho, it's your opinion. Think what you like.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
(07-26-2016, 03:23 PM)Ghost Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 03:06 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Fuck me tried so hard to not get involved

I don't 'hang' with her because she is a girl. I talk to her because she is nice and generally a chilled person. I talk to quite a lot of people on FL, i honestly don't care if the person is male or female. You make it sound bigger than it actually is, why would we care if someone is female and plays on the server?

Anywho, it's your opinion. Think what you like.

Because you're thirsty.

Although you're very greedy if you want more than Zambie  Skeptical Skeptical
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Cox
You don't have to give special treatment to a girl to get noticed, if she wants special treatment, she's obviously interested in your powers, not you, which you will learn eventually when you'll become an adult

Just something you virgins certain few who defend Kimmypanda should learn

Also please show me any evidence of Kimmypanda being insulted in any way

As far as I am aware, EVERYONE on the community get insulted, so why is it so special if it's Kimmypanda that gets insulted?

I get insulted on a daily basis, why dont you hang with me and give me special treatment?
Well i'm not gonna lie you wrote a lot so i guess you put effort into this. I still have to say though i cringed really hard reading this but cringed harder reading the comments.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
I don't know who's more thirsty. The ones naming that girls get "special treatment" or the ones casually hanging out with said girl(s) because they are nice human beings.

GreeD; 
"be honest and admit you hang with her because she's a girl, there's lots of male RPers who is as good, if not better than her" Sure there are probably better male players, then again there are more male players. I have a few questions for you; Are you saying males and females can not play together? Should females be locked away, not be spoken to or played with..?

You are the only ones who ever mentioned special treatment.

I will agree with you though, everyone gets insulted all the time.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Jonas
Because its true about special treatment, should I name the girls who recieved more privilegies because they are girls   are nice people and no differ from others?

I even knew a guy on FL who faked his identity to a girl, to recieve special treatment both from admins and players
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  • aviator