Report: [Mx] RandomGamer
Rendering video.

I will post the video as soon as possible.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]

I know, the quality is horrible, should not matter though, as what we are looking for is how close Reebs was to me. If you listen to the video, it sounds like Reebs is a little further away from me, rather then having his gun to my head.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
After seeing Random's video I see no FearRP in this case.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(02-22-2016, 07:23 PM)Hitman Wrote: After seeing Random's video I see no FearRP in this case.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

I disagree. I've viewed his video a couple times as well, and on my end, it sounds as though I am still behind him, and yes, although his gun was in fact not lowered, it is still a FearRP violation as I was able to get behind him and place him at Gunpoint. 

And, as Avgar stated, it is a well know fact that if you are at Gunpoint from behind, it places you under FearRP, whether or not you are already discharging your weapon at another party. 

It is, however possible that you were unable to hear me over your Third Party chat. However when I view the video on my Cell Phone, I can hear myself just fine.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(02-22-2016, 06:07 PM)Random Gamer Wrote:

I know, the quality is horrible, should not matter though, as what we are looking for is how close Reebs was to me. If you listen to the video, it sounds like Reebs is a little further away from me, rather then having his gun to my head.

If you refer back to my video, you can see how close I in-fact was to you. From my point of view in the video, it seemed like, if my arms were fully extended, that the muzzle of my weapon was able to be pressed against the back of your neck. But, as we know when you are walking in game with the USP .45 as a Police Officer, the arms bend at the elbows, therefore not being fully extended.

Furthermore, as I listen more closely to your video, I can hear Metagaming as well, as I heard something along the lines of "there's a Police Officer behind you, Reebs is behind you". Surely you cannot claim that this is a radio as even "insane" families do not carry Radios on them for Communication.
Regardless if you are behind him or not Reebs you can not argue that it is a FearRP violation when he is actively discharging a firearm.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(02-22-2016, 12:53 AM)Avgar Wrote: Random Gamer was not under FearRP from the people he was shooting, but came under FearRP when he got a gun pointed to the back of his head.

It's a known situation that if someone manages to sneak upon you from the back and aim their gun at you, you are then placed under FearRP.

Whether the man was 'insane' or not, does not matter, in Fearless you fear for your life regardless.

(02-22-2016, 01:34 AM)Avgar Wrote: Just because you were shooting someone else does not make you impervious to FearRP.

FearRP would have gone off if Reebs had shot you. However, he didn't, he was right behind you, yelling out to you to stop and put your gun down.

Also, if you are put under FearRP by one group and they shoot you, FearRP goes off.
However, when another group puts you under FearRP after that, you must abide by it.

In reply to Hitman
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

You can quote Avgar all you wish. It is unrealistic and impossible to expect someone to abide FearRP while they are actively discharging a firearm. If anything you should have shot him in this situation as he was endangering the lives of citizens.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(02-22-2016, 08:01 PM)Hitman Wrote: You can quote Avgar all you wish. It is unrealistic and impossible to expect someone to abide FearRP while they are actively discharging a firearm. If anything you should have shot him in this situation as he was endangering the lives of citizens.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

As previously stated, I was trying to resolve the situation without killing Random Gamer as I was ill-equipped to do so, and I was currently unable to call for backup as I was rushing to get behind him in order to place him at Gunpoint. Whether he was actively discharging his weapon or not, I came up behind him and had him at Gunpoint, which places him under FearRP.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

(02-22-2016, 08:03 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(02-22-2016, 08:01 PM)Hitman Wrote: You can quote Avgar all you wish. It is unrealistic and impossible to expect someone to abide FearRP while they are actively discharging a firearm. If anything you should have shot him in this situation as he was endangering the lives of citizens.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

As previously stated, I was trying to resolve the situation without killing Random Gamer as I was ill-equipped to do so, and I was currently unable to call for backup as I was rushing to get behind him in order to place him at Gunpoint. Whether he was actively discharging his weapon or not, I came up behind him and had him at Gunpoint, which places him under FearRP.

Which, as I stated prior, is why you call for backup regardless.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]