My Mum/Mom Caught me...?
Halloween, didn't get candy from this one house, and I threw one of those rape alarms at his house... Of course I got caught.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
My dad caught me @

Drinking ( When I was younger)
Fapping ( a week ago ) Still akward as fuck
Stealing his credit card to buy WoW stuff
Breaking into his house to host a party
Smoking
Stealing a bike
Skipping school

And I just realised I aint that good of a ninja...
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Decay's post:
  • Flux
Everyone be prepared to see some serious badman tingz right here.

I was caught.... you will NOT believe this yeah... I was caught...

Not doing my homework the night I got it.

Awww yeah boy! I is a proper badman innit!

Plus, 4 years fapping and never been caught. F*CKING NINJA!
My mom cought me snorting baking soda with a pink Tyrannosaurus-Rex. I was tripping and shiz

One time my mom "caught" me drunk, I think I was 16 years old. I was in a fight with a dude, beat the shit out of him and ran away, had the worst cardio and stopped and got sucker punched by the dudes friends who had chased me. It didnt hurt though and I kept walking after that. On my walk home my friend, who was as drunk as I was, called my house in the middle of the night saying that I was in a fight and he couldnt find me. When I opened the door my mother stood there and started yelling and at the same time my brother asked me who I was in a fight with and wanted to beat the shit out of people. Haha fun times.

And oh, I think my mom found my weed stash in my appartment when she cleaned my crib a couple of years ago. Not sure though but when I walked in she had my weed stash drawer open and it looked like she investigated it. When she saw me she closed the drawer and she has never mentioned it.
The following 1 user Likes Humla's post:
  • Fillehh
(10-18-2012, 05:30 AM)DarkSider Wrote: I got caught pretending to be a carrot while humping a rabbit.

[Image: JdSI8.jpg]

EDIT: Oh look my 100th post! I sure did take my time :p
The following 1 user Likes Callos's post:
  • 9jakub9
When I was a kid .. ( 3 years old i think )

We had a pet duck .
I literally put it's head in my mouth .. like it was gonna choke to death if my mom didn't show up. and funny thing I was walking with it in my mouth with it's legs dangling d: xD
The following 1 user Likes Rayne's post:
  • BambusBo
My mom has caught me...

-fappity fapping.
(I didn't fap after that for atleast 2 weeks. And every little sound in my house makes me paranoid. )
-Getting so piss drunk that she had to call an ambulance... Good old enzyme was shotting vodka on an empty stomache..
- Staying up till 5-8.. (my mom is used to seeing me go to bed 9 in the morning now in the weekends though)

Thats about it, but god damn.. I wish i never got caught masturbating. Damn computer hung up ofcourse when i tried to exit firefox.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(10-18-2012, 08:21 PM)Callos Wrote:
(10-18-2012, 05:30 AM)DarkSider Wrote: I got caught pretending to be a carrot while humping a rabbit.

[Image: JdSI8.jpg]

Yes! Ali G mah man!

(10-18-2012, 08:41 PM)Rayne Wrote: Never fapped , Never will .

The following 3 users Like Adman's post:
  • Nadrickk, Flux, Niimo
tbh i lied .. Tounge

I used to do it at the age of 12 or 13 ..