What do you like/hate at FL?
(08-02-2016, 12:43 PM)Divey Wrote: 1. The amazing friends I've made here at Fearless
2. How welcoming the staff team actually are.
3. The fact that people take things way too close to their chest.

The amazing friends you have made, would make you leave? Makes a lot of sense! Haha.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 2 users Like Random's post:
  • Arkten, DreeBott
Developments arent announced anymore because we are still waiting for what Coded NoBrain was meant to be bringing to the table two years ago....
[Image: giphy.gif]
Nothing in the development is ready to be announced. We want to make sure that the update will actually be implemented when announced, not like coded...

Edit: This is not a thread about Development. If you wish to talk more about this open up a thread.
(08-02-2016, 12:52 PM)Random Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 12:43 PM)Divey Wrote: 1. The amazing friends I've made here at Fearless
2. How welcoming the staff team actually are.
3. The fact that people take things way too close to their chest.

The amazing friends you have made, would make you leave? Makes a lot of sense! Haha.

Was unaware there was a structure aha.

Fixing it now.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Random
(08-02-2016, 07:19 AM)aviator Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 10:41 PM)SirMinus Wrote: What I think should change at FL is the way that mods and admins are selected

How so?

For me, I'm not sure if it's GMod or just Fearless, but recently (as in post-2014) my FPS has taken a huge turn for the worst to the point Flight Sim X feels smoother than GMod... :S

I feel that they are chosen mainly for their RPP/hours and the amount of time they spend around staff. I think that needs to change. People can be one way when in the presence of staff and completely different when they are with normal users.

Just my opinion.
From what I know, staff are chosen based upon how well you know the game mode, how well you can roleplay, maturity, reputation with other staff, etc.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Wolven
Staff are definatley not chosen because of RPP and hours.

There's staff that have less RPP and less hours than teachers and even normal players.
To me it seems like, they are chosen based on they knowledge to the rules, game mode and behavior.
The following 2 users Like Random's post:
  • Awestruck, Agorith
(08-02-2016, 03:05 PM)Random Wrote: Staff are definatley not chosen because of RPP and hours.

There's staff that have less RPP and less hours than teachers and even normal players.
To me it seems like, they are chosen based on they knowledge to the rules, game mode and behavior.

But what about the other part I stated about being close to the admins? There's definitely a much higher chance of getting the role.
(08-02-2016, 03:07 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 03:05 PM)Random Wrote: Staff are definatley not chosen because of RPP and hours.

But what about the other part I stated about being close to the admins? There's definitely a much higher chance of getting the role.

I don't know. But I would think so, yes. Not for the bare fact that you play with admins, but because Admins get to see how you act and how you react to diffrent scenarios.

Anyway, lets stay on topic!
(08-02-2016, 03:12 PM)Random Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 03:07 PM)SirMinus Wrote:

I don't know. But I would think so, yes. Not because you play with admins, but because Admins get to see how you act and how you react to diffrent scenarios.

Anyway, lets stay on topic!

Meh.