Inactive Administrators
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 5 users Like Wood's post:
  • General Rickets, Barkles, EthanArcher, Sgtbender2000, BlackDog
I'm about 90% sure you are just here to troll. I've never seen you once roleplay. Most if the times we have been on the server I've had to warn you several times about failrp. You go on like an innocent victim which is funny in my opinion, I think you only post stuff like this to get attention and start arguments. I think it's plain stupid asking for an admin online all the time, there are ban requests for a reason. They are checked often as possible. Try using that section if the forums.

The following 3 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Nacreas, Wood, Suarez
Admins are not your dogs.
The following 1 user Likes DarkN00b's post:
  • Bowiii
Admins can't serve you 24/7, i'm sure you probably don't even play 5 hours a day anyways, maybe they're on when you're offline?
Toffee-the-one-insult-away-from-a-forum-warning-because-I'm-mean-and-abusive.

Toffee, just bugger off.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 4 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • General Rickets, Wood, Suarez, Evanswachtz
(09-30-2014, 05:49 PM)Toffee_Waffle Wrote: Most admins here are children, uneducated and unskilled. This server needs reinforcements of adults that know how to do they're job. So far now; the server would be in better condition without most of the staff team.

We're uneducated when you used the wrong type of their? Please, I'm sure your a big macho adult. In my opinion, you're probably 17 at the max and think that you sit on some high seat above everyone. We will run the server how we want and frankly, if you don't like it, then leave.
The following 4 users Like Venom's post:
  • Wood, General Rickets, Suarez, SirCrow
Well now he insulted me in PM too, lol, another week of post privileges suspended
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 3 users Like Floodify's post:
  • General Rickets, Suarez, Dauntless
(09-30-2014, 06:12 PM)Floodify Wrote: Well now he insulted me in PM too, lol, another week of post privileges suspended

Bait lad
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 4 users Like Nacreas's post:
  • General Rickets, Wood, Link, Ivan Tempski
What do i think?

I personally think you should have taken my advice first time i told you to stop posting threads like these.
I also think that you need to think your facts trough one more time before posting bs like this on the forums.
You need to stop acting like such a advicer when the only thing you can is to yell. What have you done for the progress of admins to go better? What have you tried to do else than pissing them even more off and wasting even more time on stupid ass threads like these?

Grow the f*ck up and leave the community if it's that hard
The following 2 users Like Bowiii's post:
  • General Rickets, DarkN00b
All in all, I think we all can agree this was a great thread that we really need more of..
Mostly for the entertainment-factor.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 7 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Floodify, Bowiii, Wood, Suarez, SirCrow, Baskingner, Feffe