Extremist roleplay, bordering on Nationalistic Discrimination
My viewpoint is of you breaching the rules. Especially General rule 14.
If anything, I should be held responsible for what you think was discriminating. I was the person holding Myflood under gunpoint with a mac10.
I didn't mean for the broadcasts to be taken as discriminating, nor did I wish for people to be insulted.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I'd still like you to expand on how I broke rule 14. I arrested someone for saying "Norway can lick Britain's ass" which I took offensive and arrested the member who said it.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(02-19-2014, 08:32 PM)Enzyme Wrote: If anything, I should be held responsible for what you think was discriminating. I was the person holding Myflood under gunpoint with a mac10.
I didn't mean for the broadcasts to be taken as discriminating, nor did I wish for people to be insulted.

Did you wish for people to be arrested for discriminative reasons? No. Wood Chopper did. And hereby myfloodify authorised the arrest.
(02-19-2014, 08:33 PM)Jonesy Wrote:
(02-19-2014, 08:32 PM)Enzyme Wrote: If anything, I should be held responsible for what you think was discriminating. I was the person holding Myflood under gunpoint with a mac10.

Did you wish for people to be arrested for discriminative reasons? No. Wood Chopper did. And hereby myfloodify authorised the arrest.

As said, Expand on how I was discriminative. I arrested someone for the comment about Norway and asslicking.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Woodchopper arrested someone for insulting the current government. Not that unusual in FL. Myflood was quite distracted by being under gunpoint and having yelling going on I can imagine.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(02-19-2014, 08:36 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Woodchopper arrested someone for insulting the current government.

A government which was roleplaying a different nation. Nationalistic Discrimination. Discrimination isn't allowed IC or OOC.
I would like to say that Zankaa actully never got arrested...
(02-19-2014, 08:38 PM)Jonesy Wrote:
(02-19-2014, 08:36 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Woodchopper arrested someone for insulting the current government.

A government which was roleplaying a different nation. Nationalistic Discrimination. Discrimination isn't allowed IC or OOC.

A small "war" had gone on between the two countries. Swedish people were moved to lowerclass and was broadcasted after myfloodify had to, being at gunpoint. I had started to carry this out and anyone who was Swedish with a job was arrested. In no sort was this Nationalistic Discrimination as the RP had fell into war and people was RPing along just to get in trouble with the law.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
This roleplay, or roleplay of this type should never have started in the first place.

(02-19-2014, 08:41 PM)crazIZIZ Wrote: I would like to say that Zankaa actully never got arrested...

As you can see in the first screenshot, Zankaa was in-fact, arrested