Have Some Respect
Some of you who post here have clearly missed reading this before posting.

(01-28-2013, 11:47 PM)Infernaw Wrote:
  • Okay, so this thread is inspired by almost all the younger members of Fearless.
  • Don't get me wrong. I have friends on FL who are 13 years old. But they're at least "mature" enough to know how to behave.
  • Because telling somebody off doesn't always help.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(01-28-2013, 11:47 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Okay, so this thread is inspired by almost all the younger members of Fearless.
I'm not the only one who thinks it is this way, and there are probably more people who agree with me about this.

There are arguments about people above the age of 15-16 "bullying" younger players for being "12 year olds". But have you ever thought about why? It's not because their voice or lack of RP-skill. It's because of their attitude against us. The lack of respect against people who:
  • Are Admins/Mods.
  • Experienced Players
  • Older Players
They have a nonchalant, ignorant attitude I just can't deal with sometimes. I'm sick of seeing little kids with no experience mock with, for example, an admin with FL experience since 3 years back.

I can continue writing my experience with young players below the age of 15, about how they act as if they own the place. Telling admins, mods, owner, players, what to do.
I can't tolerate being treated like sh!t by a little pansy whose balls haven't even dropped yet.

Don't get me wrong. I have friends on FL who are 13 years old. But they're at least "mature" enough to know how to behave.

My question to you guys is how you react to these boys? Do you just ignore them or are you also pretty sick of hearing them acting as if they know all the rules even though they even think RDM stands for Random and not Random Death Match?

Also, would love it if player disrespect was enforced. Because telling somebody off doesn't always help.

I guess i'm your 13 year old "mature" friend? Tounge And i just ignore Them and if they break the rules, i just report them. And i agree with you.
The following 2 users Like Alejandro's post:
  • Infernaw, Tyki Mikk
(01-29-2013, 03:04 AM)Kiruclanz Wrote: This is me when I'm president and there's a 9 year old cop:

-snip-

I was there and admit it was funny AND annoying at the same time.
(01-29-2013, 12:31 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Some of you who post here have clearly missed reading this before posting.

(01-28-2013, 11:47 PM)Infernaw Wrote:
  • Okay, so this thread is inspired by almost all the younger members of Fearless.
  • Don't get me wrong. I have friends on FL who are 13 years old. But they're at least "mature" enough to know how to behave.
  • Because telling somebody off doesn't always help.

We are talking about the ones who are screechy and ignorant, We arnt talking about ALL players who are young.
* Infernaw facepalms.

That's exactly what I just said in that post, Warior.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Rozzok
(01-29-2013, 11:54 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote: Ignore them and kids tend to follow you crying about how you are ignoring them.
Screaming down the microphone when they get tased.
Spamming pms to you because they lost their expensive pistol.
Doing things because THEY want to, because it's fun for THEM.
Thinking they are cool by swearing and acting big.

One day without this would be the happiest day of my life.

Y'know, talking through your mic while being tased shouldn't be allowed.,
Have you ever seen a tased person talk? Screaming isn't talking btw Tounge

Anyway, I agree.
But there are 12-13 year olds who are just as mature as a 20 year old player. I respect that too Smile

(01-29-2013, 12:36 PM)Alejandro Wrote:
(01-28-2013, 11:47 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Snip

I guess i'm your 13 year old "mature" friend? Tounge And i just ignore Them and if they break the rules, i just report them. And i agree with you.

You're 13?
You sure are mature :3
I thought you were like 17 xD.
O ma gawd. The Thread of Truth!

Some true words here, some of the younger members should read this Smile
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(01-29-2013, 01:55 PM)Infernaw Wrote: * Infernaw facepalms.

That's exactly what I just said in that post, Warior.

Exactly.
I am 13 years old.
I never speak in my microphone since I know that some douchebag will come up to me and for example insult my squeeky voice .

I personally don't know If I am mature or not, but I am clearly not a minge.
And yes , many older people in the community 'underestimate'
13 years olds like me , that's why I choose to not talk about my age.
I don't know what you think , but a community that doesn't respect underaged
people is not a good community , and I've seen both admins and moderators playing around with for example , 13 year olds like me(not me) asking for help. I am not saying that I don't enjoy it here , because I do. I still love this community.

Sure I don't like cocky underaged people that question experienced and good players either.
But old members insulting younger people that isn't cocky is just something I don't tolerate.
The following 8 users Like Niimo's post:
  • Nadrickk, Flux, data expunged :(, whoopie, Rowan13, Salinsky, Tyki Mikk, The_Alpha_Dog
(01-29-2013, 02:56 PM)Niimo Wrote: I am 13 years old.
I never speak in my microphone since I know that some douchebag will come up and say
'Go to bed kid, you have nothing to do here'
I personally don't know If I am mature or not, but I am clearly not a minge.
And yes , many older people in the community 'underestimate'
13 years olds like me , that's why I choose to not talk about my age.

You are 13? I thought that I heard your voice once, It doesnt sound like 'kiddy voice'. Or maybe it was someone else.

When I first saw title of this thread, I thought its about how we "oldfags"(if this word is offensive to you, Ill change it) have to respect new and young players.
I completly agree that some young players act like "big boyz".

But there are still good young players (Niimo, Doctor_kula(lol),Prune
The following 2 users Like Prosto's post:
  • ousmN, Niimo