Russophobia
I have nothing against Russia or their people, every country in the world has done something bad. Norway (well, the whole scandinavia) had alot of raping and pilaging vikings. I could state other contries and what bad stuff that they have done, but i don't wish to offend anyone, or getting hated. I find it sad that you find Russia or the russian people to be hated, but everyone kinda hates everyone just for the fuck of it.

Anyways, sorry to hear that you feel like that, i have nothing against the people of russia, maybe the goverment a bit, but that is all.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(06-21-2012, 12:01 PM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote: I have nothing against Russia or their people, every country in the world has done something bad. Norway (well, the whole scandinavia) had alot of raping and pilaging vikings. I could state other contries and what bad stuff that they have done, but i don't wish to offend anyone, or getting hated. I find it sad that you find Russia or the russian people to be hated, but everyone kinda hates everyone just for the *** of it.

Anyways, sorry to hear that you feel like that, i have nothing against the people of russia, maybe the goverment a bit, but that is all.

Well this whole thread is about now and that people hate Russia now and calling them Terrorists and such because of modern shooting games as Donut stated in the opening post while i have to say that Raping and Pilaging i dont think anyone hate scandinavia for since that happened for a couple like 1000 years ago.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate