Going through a break-up
Breakup Veteran has arrived~

Keep in mind that it is okay to feel as devastated as you probably do now. Take your time, talk to friends. Just do not build a grudge against him (unless he was a real d!ck and cheated on you or something that serious).
As time passes, your wounds will also heal. Focus on yourself. Do you have any goals? Any projects you've wanted to start but haven't?
One thing many people do is to rebound. Do not rebound. Sure, toss a flirt here and there. Enjoy your time as a free man, but do not engage in a new relationship until you feel like you've let go of your ex enough to be able to move on.
Also, one common advice to people who feel depressed or temporary down is to exercise. It releases chemicals in the brain that make you feel better. Kind of like sex.

Good luck, Deer.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 5 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Brikaas, aDisabledDeer, Random, Ivan Tempski, Dauntless
Funny, I have the exact same thing today.
Its ofcourse not funny that you and him broke up but I also broke up with my boyfriend today.
I wish the all the luck my Deer friend.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 2 users Like Brikaas's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Random
Rocky road, a blanket, and a netflix binge.
The following 2 users Like Jerrycat's post:
  • Cox, Hitman
(01-13-2016, 11:11 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Breakup Veteran has arrived~

Keep in mind that it is okay to feel as devastated as you probably do now. Take your time, talk to friends. Just do not build a grudge against him (unless he was a real d!ck and cheated on you or something that serious).
As time passes, your wounds will also heal. Focus on yourself. Do you have any goals? Any projects you've wanted to start but haven't?
One thing many people do is to rebound. Do not rebound. Sure, toss a flirt here and there. Enjoy your time as a free man, but do not engage in a new relationship until you feel like you've let go of your ex enough to be able to move on.
Also, one common advice to people who feel depressed or temporary down is to exercise. It releases chemicals in the brain that make you feel better. Kind of like sex.

Good luck, Deer.

Bb I'm depressed pls help me beat my depression
Sounds rough man, can't imagine what you're going threw but if its worth anything reach out to me if you ever wanna talk Smile
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Just do you man, there isn't really much you can do after a breakup except stop thinking about it for a while. It'll hurt for a bit but then you'll be back to being happy again.
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
My tips:

- Convince yourself it's their loss. He will never find a better guy!

- Think of all his negative sides and try to convince yourself that he didn't even deserve you!

- You want him back? This is really hard (I failed personally) but do NOT contact him for 3 months. Only thing that could work.

- Remove all memories, delete all pictures! Or move them to a folder where you won't see them!

- There are guys out there way better than him! This happened for a reason. You will find someone better!

- For a month: do not date anyone. Give yourself time. Rebound relationship is disrespectful!

- Do things that get your mind off! CityRP for example.

- Accept the fact that he is GONE! He will never get back to you! It sounds harsch but giving you false hope won't help!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Random, Dauntless
(01-14-2016, 09:23 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: My tips:

- Convince yourself it's their loss. He will never find a better guy!

- Think of all his negative sides and try to convince yourself that he didn't even deserve you!

- You want him back? This is really hard (I failed personally) but do NOT contact him for 3 months. Only thing that could work.

- Remove all memories, delete all pictures! Or move them to a folder where you won't see them!

- There are guys out there way better than him! This happened for a reason. You will find someone better!

- For a month: do not date anyone. Give yourself time. Rebound relationship is disrespectful!

- Do things that get your mind off! CityRP for example.

- Accept the fact that he is GONE! He will never get back to you! It sounds harsch but giving you false hope won't help!

Doctor Ripper phone on line 1, Doctor Ripper.

Side note: Pretty good tips to follow, I've also deleted all photos of him and me together...
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
still better love story than twilight
(01-14-2016, 09:23 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: - Do things that get your mind off! CityRP for example.

I had a girlfriend for many years. We meet a final time and after that day she started to ignore me (haven't figured out what I did wrong). After a few days she broke up with me. I was sad for days, didn't speak with anyone except my brother. Then I decided to join Fearless again which actually helped me. I didn't think about her anymore and fearless pulled her away from my mind. So this is actually a great tip in my opinion. Even though I still miss her...

The reason why I started playing again ofcourse wasn't to stop thinking about her but I still did.