Really like the idea of this clan..
A more fitting signature. 
Steam Name: General Rickets
Hours: 472
Bans: 0
Date of most recent ban: N/A
Roleplay Points: 5
In-Game Name: Louis Barzinio
Reason for Joining DoG I have spent a lot of time on the server but only untill around 400 hours played i realised there was a lot more to FL than just the roleplay and that there is a whole other level to this so I have decided to try and be more involved in the community.

I feel as though there is a place for me in this group, i find the background story and the ranking system very interesting I also like the fact that it is different from you average clan. I feel as though i will enjoy the roleplay this clan is linked to and the situations it will place me in. Another thing that caught my attention is the fact it will be based on v33x which i am glad to hear and this swayed my judgement to this clan.

I will offer loyalty, honesty and leadership to the clan and i feel that my skills with develop a lot here

The following 3 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Decay, Fultz, Pinky
Reminds me of the Epsilon program type of stuff from GTA series. Good luck!
Alright with the build almost finished we will be starting this up next week at a time disclosed tomorrow afternoon.

Everyone is welcome to partake in the Dawn of Genesis's first public encounter. Details will be posted tomorrow.
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Pinky, Ryvuhl
We are going to have our first gathering on the day above which is Friday the 25th. The gathering is going to be on v33x and will begin at 4 pm GMT. If you have any questions message me and let me know.
The following 3 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Ryvuhl, Pinky, Sirrus
Very nice clan page and well detailed good luck!
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Sirrus
Hours: 381
Bans: 0
Date of most recent ban: None.
Roleplay Points: 3
In-Game Name: Felix Ardrier
Reason for Joining DoG I was last enrolled in Armium Services, in the Espionage Division. I later found out that the entire thing just wasn't my line of work. The amount of murder, and wrong-doing in that place was too much. Then with the dissapearance of our leader, I never had anywhere else to go. Until I found this place. Dawn of Genesis just seems to be the right place for me to be at the time.
After our first gathering held for the public, we have introduced ourselves to the public and have gave a brief explaination to what we plan to do.

After this we initiated four members into the society. These people being General Rickets, Sirrus, Pinky, and Rivahl. Welcome and lets build a better world!
The following 3 users Like Fultz's post:
  • General Rickets, Sirrus, Ryvuhl
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Ludo
Hours: 741
Bans: 6
Date of most recent ban: July 29th 2013
Roleplay Points: 16
In-Game Name: Das Hanz
Reason for Joining DoG: Its been a while since I've gone and made myself apart of another clan and diving back into full dedication to roleplaying on Gmod with Fearless. Being in a part of a clan is a wonderful experience to indulge into meeting new people and really appreciating the community for what it is, when I took a look at Dawn of Genesis I was impressed and interested as the views it represented I could very much relate to. It seems like the best choice in a clan for me now.
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Steam Name: Anonymous350
Hours: 925
Bans: 5
Date of most recent ban: February, 4th 2014
Roleplay Points: 7
In-Game Name: Zack Lawrence
Reason for Joining DoG I was apart of the Armium Services, Security Division. Month before the dissapearance of our leader, Armium Services began to drop in the Top charts which lead to small jobs and little pay. Armium Services fell below the cracks and demotions were handed out, those who stayed had to murder for pay inorder to support their Families. Then the dissapearence of our leader happend and Armium Services went into quiet. I left a week later to meet with a friend Felix Ardrier who told me about an amazing Clan called "Dawn of Genesis". Dawn of Genesis seems like a fresh start.. A new beginning for me.