Goodbye
Goodbye.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
If grammar and spelling were decent... I might have taken this serious.

But in all honesty, you're writing about kiddies and how much they annoy you, you write about how you have a banrequest on you.

I'll take the liberty to provide a quote from my profile, a comment you have posted there.

Shox Wrote:Is this girl on the picture you?

This kind of behavior is what I look for in kids, you provided me with it.
Please take note that this comment was not placed in a friendly/joking matter, but this comment actually came out of pure rage over a valid ban.

I'm not actually sad to see you leave, in my opinion I'm glad to see we're losing another hypocrite.

However I'll wish you the best of luck in the future and I hope your "self-reflection" issues will solve, however you have yet to know you even have these issues.

Goodbye Shox.
The following 4 users Like Salinsky's post:
  • TheDoctorâ„¢, Aing, Humla, GRiiM
You knew I was recording, you knew I post ban requests, you knew that you were breaking rules.
Ever since I have joined Fearless you have ruined several roleplays with your immaturity and been a general minge.
You have insulted more players than you can imagine and this time, you knew what was going to happen.

I am very glad to see you leave.
Goodbye.

Also, thanks for the rage quit speech on the ban request.
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:45455941&b=3]
The following 1 user Likes Aing's post:
  • Deriptz
(04-07-2013, 10:43 AM)Salinsky Wrote: But in all honesty, you're writing about kiddies and how much they annoy you, you write about how you have a banrequest on you.

U know how it fucks off when a guy like Samuel running behind you every time, recording every shit and speaks with his little kid Voice? I wanna build with my friend something, no one cares, samuel comes and is speaking everytime. When he has a problem with that it would be good if he can call an admin instead of being with us and telling me what i have to do.

In the last time i was coming online to chill and have fun but i think this a not acceptable thing. I wanna do my own thing without any Guys who tell me what i have to do. Its the same as i would like running behind a admin everytime when he is online. I'm sure that he will be fucked off.

Maybe you know now why i'm so fucked off from that little kids. You asking why "little kids" ? Its not everyone, but the most of them. A older guy dont run everytime behind me to look what i do. I'm sorry for u if dont have any hobbys but dont fuck the players off. I'm sure that i'm not the only one with this opinion.

I tried to play good and normal but with this shit, no thanks. Dont need to play with guys who like to f*ck me off.
If u dont can play chilled with some fun stuff go to a psychiatrist or something. thats only a game and not the real-life. Maybe its for u a RL but not for me, so i wanna have fun and play chilled and dont accept every rule.

But i'm away. Have fun here, thats my opinion. If u have a problem with this, dont let me know.

If a Admin wanna close this - Sure.
Goodbye.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
(04-07-2013, 11:49 AM)Shox Wrote:
(04-07-2013, 10:43 AM)Salinsky Wrote: But in all honesty, you're writing about kiddies and how much they annoy you, you write about how you have a banrequest on you.

U know how it fucks off when a guy like Samuel running behind you every time, recording every shit and speaks with his little kid Voice? I wanna build with my friend something, no one cares, samuel comes and is speaking everytime. When he has a problem with that it would be good if he can call an admin instead of being with us and telling me what i have to do.

In the last time i was coming online to chill and have fun but i think this a not acceptable thing. I wanna do my own thing without any Guys who tell me what i have to do. Its the same as i would like running behind a admin everytime when he is online. I'm sure that he will be fucked off.

Maybe you know now why i'm so fucked off from that little kids. You asking why "little kids" ? Its not everyone, but the most of them. A older guy dont run everytime behind me to look what i do. I'm sorry for u if dont have any hobbys but dont *** the players off. I'm sure that i'm not the only one with this opinion.

I tried to play good and normal but with this shit, no thanks. Dont need to play with guys who like to f*ck me off.
If u dont can play chilled with some fun stuff go to a psychiatrist or something. thats only a game and not the real-life. Maybe its for u a RL but not for me, so i wanna have fun and play chilled and dont accept every rule.

But i'm away. Have fun here, thats my opinion. If u have a problem with this, dont let me know.

If a Admin wanna close this - Sure.

Chill the F down dude
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(04-07-2013, 11:49 AM)Shox Wrote: Dont need to play with guys who like to f*ck me off.. thats only a game and not the real-life.

Maybe its for u a RL but not for me, so i wanna have fun and play chilled and dont accept every rule.

I know you like saying fuck a whole lot, however fuck me off isn't a real phrase.

Well, I'm sorry man, sorry to inform you: this is a freaking roleplay server. If you don't want to abide by the rules, I'm happy to see you leave.

Well see you in a few weeks.
Do not turn this into a flame war.
We we all children once, no? And I cannot find if Gmod has an ESRB rating. Therefore, I do not get why children bother you. Look at Prune. He left FL and was a REALLY good Rp'er, at only the age 13. And, if they are minging, tell an admin or moderator to deal with the problem.

If you have Ban Request, that is NO reason to leave. If you knew you were breaking rules, apologize to those who you offended and compensate them with their losses. Not to mention, the Ban request might be declined. It in my opinion is just a stupid reason to leave. To me, I think this community was disposable to you, like " Oh this is fun. But I will break rules because I don't give a damn if I get banned." And that kind of attitude drives me insane. They join the server, knowing they are going to get banned.

Anyways, goodbye. Good luck finding a server that does not have rules.
(04-07-2013, 11:49 AM)Shox Wrote: Wall of rage.
Could you at least try to be respectful?

I gave you my opinion about your ways, which I find to be wrong ways and they won't get you far anywhere.

Goodbye, I hope you take the rage with you, this community doesn't need it.
Anyway, Goodbye Shox. There may be players that aren't really respecting your goodbye, however there are many that are, including me. I hope that you have a good future, and i wish you a happy farewell!